Who are you?

Dodge
Jab
Kick
Duck
Hook

Panting like a dog that had been running all day, I see why, whoever they are, sent these two I can barely fight back, I just need a way to get out, scanning the area, eyes darting repeatedly while watching the other two, who haven't seemed to break a sweat I see my exit, a collapsed tree makes a very convenient, albeit very dangerous fit for me to slide under and run into the forest, the only problem, getting there.

Gritting my teeth hard enough to bend metal I'm sure, I scan for any openings in between the two in front of me, still I can't find any, their stances are almost perfect, in fact they're too perfect, I just have to be unpredictable to them, which hopefully won't be to hard.

Turning and running to the side, I look back seeing them following I stop and wait.
Inhale
Exhale
Inhale
Exhale

RUN

Darting forward I jump towards the larger one, as he tries to move after being temporarily stunned I push off of one of his arms, almost turning him into a human catapult launcher, i dash forward and slide straight under the branch only a few inches off the ground and start to make my get away.

After I made my get away from them I set up a small camp deep into the forest as I sat down I wondered what life was like before they took over, I heard it was wonderful, peaceful even compared to the world we're in now, I wonder how nice it must've been, to just see those cities instead of the rubble they we're after most of the world was conquered, would I have been happy there?

There's no time to think like that, not anymore I should get my rest and get back on the road, I may be a traveler but I do want some where to call home, the question is where?

Ah well I'll figure it out on the road again, after all I'm sure I'll have plenty of opponents for later on, as I get up from my place on a fallen tree, I simply watched as my hair fell down to my face, I need a shower, maybe the next rebel or civilian settlement will be courteous enough to "allow" me to take a shower

Although I'm pretty sure both sides of this little world wide "civil" war consider me an enemy, though I'm unsure about the rebellion, they consider me a powerful opponent yet, I'm unsure as to why I don't have any real training however I'm sure I can find one of the main hideouts.

The next morning

As I opened my eyes, all I saw was a blurry sky, blinking I watched the sky getting clearer. Slowly sitting up I stood up listening to the satisfying crunch of the dirt. Waiting and feeling the wind push against my face, as the air flows past me I simply wonder where to begin, there were numerous towns nearby that were small enough that It'd take time for messages to get across, seeing as the war had made technology regress from radios to simple messages on paper.

The question is how do I get in unnoticed, ah well I'll think of it afterwards, right now I need to leave before anyone can follow me.