I FINALLY WROTE THE REUNION

Hey guys this is going to be from a couple of peoples POV and I can understand if you want to skip through some of them, do feel free :)
Love you all enjoy the chapter!! <3

Back in the Gay Disasters group chat

Sierra: so you guys can all arrive from 2PM onwards

Cody: ok!

Bridgette: swag

Geoff: alright dudette

First time skip of the story~~~

Alejandro's POV ( you weren't expecting that were you?!)

"Let's hurry it up guys! Ty doesn't even want to go and it's stressing him out!" I yell only to get no reply,
"Assholes," I mumble under my breathe.
It takes Dj about 7 more minutes to get ready and make it out to the car, yes I know. They're slow as FUCK. Anyways back on topic, after what seems hours of driving and yelling and sleeping we arrive at Sierra's house.
"Wow!" I hear Ty whisper-yell in my ear,
I glance up to look at the MANSION LOOKING ASS HOUSE.
"What the fuck..." Dj squealed toots of joy escaping his behind
"Dj!" Ty yelled, slamming open the car door
"Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhh" Sierra came barrelling down the driveway knocking over Dj and almost tipping the car
"Hey Sierra!" I heard Tyler eagerly,
She quickly invited us in and we saw Cody and Duncan just going AT IT on Just dance 2013.
"Yuh! Get into it!" I hear Ty yell just for Dj to add on,
"Best friend, show em your moves!"
This was definitely...different.

Duncan POV
"Cody- I swear you're actually shit at this!"
I'm currently in Sierra large ass house with Trent and Noah versing Cody in Just dance...things are going well!
"Have you seen the scores? I'm winning dipshit!" He replies with a sense of entitlement behind himself. I lied. Things are clearly not going well.

"Get fucked twink!" I bite back venomously in an attempt to throw him off his rhythm, whilst trying to stay focused at the same time.
"Says you! You BOTTOM!"
That's when I stop and turn to him and he gives me a smirk. God I'm going to murder him.
"Fuck you Cody!"
"I'll go grab Trent it's fine!"
"No DON'T-" right as I finish my sentence Trent walks into the room,
"Don't what?" My face flushes red as I try to compose myself,
"NOTHING!" I yell and turn back to the TV and begin dancing again. Right before Trent could say anything else, Dj, Tyler and Alejandro come tumbling through the door behind Sierra.

"Oh yuh get into it!" I hear Tyler begin encouraging followed by Dj's 'show em best friend comment' the song comes to an end and Trent, Cody and Noah go to greet them in the door way as I slip away to grab a drink of water and breathe from the situation. Before I know it I'm sitting on the roof listening to the breeze whistle as I contemplate life and the music blares from downstairs.
More and more people started arriving and I didn't want to greet them, I just stayed on the roof and watched as the set slowly began to set.
"Hey Duncan..." I hear a shaky voice whisper behind me. I knew that voice anywhere.
"Hey Cody," he was about to speak but stopped himself for a moment before he talked again.
"I just wanted to say sorry for before...I was being a dick and pushed your boundaries to far and it was a terrible breach of your privacy!" He sounded as if he was about to break down right in front of me.

"Hey! Hey! It's ok codes! We live together you know if I was annoyed then I would voice it!" I move closer to him and begin rubbing circles into his palms to calm him down.
In a joking matter he sarcastically put on a voice and flamboyantly stated,
"Ok hon calm down! I don't like you like that!"
"Fuck off cody!" I joke back as we lay our backs down on the roof.
"You know- Trents been worried about you since you disappeared." What? Is he serious?
"But I've just been gone for a little while!" I argue back quickly. Maybe too quickly.
"Yeah I know, but he's just been really protective of you. And he's clingy," I breathe a sigh of relief he wasn't mad or anything!
"Yeah I know... it's just that I've been so reliant on him lately, but I feel weird around him." Cody's eyes widen in shock his mouth agape as his voice picks up again.
"Like what kind of weird?" He asks.
"Well like really possessive and happy and...sickly?" I reply as his face lights up with happiness.
"Duncan! You like Trent!!" He eagerly says, no way. That's crazy. Trent and I are just buddies. Pals. Chums. Bros. Dudes being dudes. Dudes being friends. Dudes almost kissing with no strings attached. Friends. (She's just a friend plagg)
"No way! We're just friends!...?" He looks at me almost disgustingly but filled with disappointment as he speaks again,
"You can't say that! I've seen the way you look at him like he's the world! Like he's the only person you'll ever truly trust! Like he's the one you love!" My stomach twists itself inside out thinking about it...maybe I do like him? Whatever I'll figure it out.
"Alright thanks Cody! I just need a moment to process this all!" He looks at me with pity on his eyes and makes his way off the roof.

God I'm in some deep shit now.

(A/N)
Hey everyone!
Sorry I haven't uploaded for 3 days! I promise I'll do better! I'm doing more POVs in the upcoming chapters!
I love you all! Thank you so so so so much!!
Stay safe, hydrated and healthy

970 words