Oop I guess it is a party :/

⚠️TW Anxiety Attack⚠️
I'm so sorry again for this! I hope you are all ok please stay safe!
Tyler's POV

I wasn't really sure how I was going to cope with going to this party meetup thing, I felt super anxious and I wasn't sure whether or not Sierra still kept I'm touch with Lindsay or not.
Things haven't been very good on the mental health front either, but after what seemed like hours of telling Alejandro no...I finally agreed. God the things I would do for that man. He's just- you know! Mwah mwah!

Whatever! Anyways, when we arrived at the house Sierra toppled Dj, and then us, over with a giant hug before we even stepped foot inside. We were welcomed by loud shouting from Duncan and Cody, I don't know why but I don't want to find out. Alejandro and Dj went over to talk with Trent, Noah and Cody after Duncan somehow...disappeared? Well I hope he's alright! But as they walked over to the group I decided to go and talk to Sierra as to who she actually invited, specifically just to see if she still talked to Lindsay.

"Hey Sierra!"
"Oh hey Tyler! How are you doing?"
"I'm doing really well, how are you?"
"Oh I'm doing awesome! I'm going to college and studying engineering and computer science!"
"Wow! That's so cool!"
"For sure,"
"Hey I was just wondering who you actually invited to the party because I've just been super paranoid and-"
"It's ok! You don't have to explain anything to me, I'll just let you know!"

She smiled at me. It was touching, she made me feel secure-surprising innit?- she reassured me with support and continued on telling me the list of people that she knew were coming. Luckily enough for me she didn't talk or even like Lindsay at all, she did let me know about how she seemed to have a strangely large infatuation with me. That made my skin crawl.
She continued on to talk about how she began to develop stalkerish tendencies...I felt so uncomfortable.

I was grateful for her letting me know though, otherwise I would have been completely oblivious to the situation. Lucky she knew what the signs were huh? Anyways, I thanked her for the information and began to walk back to Alejandro only to find him on the verge of throwing up, in a bathtub. I decided to wait a while. That while was a couple of hours sitting alone on a couch being paranoid...but I decided to return to my boyfriend who was now conscious and about to throw up in a bathtub.

"Alejandro! What happened?"
"I drank to muvhakshahaa-"
He was slurring at his words. I picked him up and led him to what seemed to be a guest bedroom upstairs. He began to pass out and I sat in the corner of the room, I just began to feel more and more anxious and paranoid. I didn't feel alone anymore and it scared me. Before I knew it my eyes began to well up with tears daring to spill and I was shaking in the corner of the room. My breathing began to quicken and I held my head in my hands, my thoughts running wild in my head 'damnit! You could wake up Alejandro! Fuck I feel so weak!'

Minutes that felt like hours that felt like days passed by as I failed to calm myself down however the boy laying on the other side of the room began to stir. It tried to compose myself but failed miserably only hear a groggy,
"Ty?"
My voice was shaking in return,
"Yeah? What's up babe?"

Before I knew it he was sitting perfectly upright in the bed about to move toward me.
"Are you ok? What happened?"
He jumped out of the bed and moved to my side, he must have realised it was an anxiety attack because in no time he was trying his best to help me control my breathing.
"Ok 1...2...3...4...5! Great job!"
He gazed at me with his chocolate mocha eyes that stirred in the moonlight, beautiful but concerned.

"What happened are you okay?"
"Yeah I'm alright! I just found out some freaky information from Sierra and I've been on edge since."
He looks at me confused.
"Well what did she say?"
I took a deep breathe before replying with,
"Lindsays obsessed with me...shes developed apparent 'stalker like tendencies'."

His eyes widen with shock and something unreadable that looks like anger? Before I can say anything else he growls out angrily.
"Are you fucking serious?"
Oh god Lindsay is going to get it.

(A/N)
Hello everyone!
Sorry it's a little late I've been procrastinating! But I just realised we're about to hit 1000 reads!! Thanks so much to all of you for the support it makes my day so much better to write and hear from you guys!
I love you all!
Stay safe and hydrated! <3

842 words :)