This is something :3

Bridgette POV
"Fuck!" Geoff was trying to fit all of his pool floaties into the boot of the car. I rolled my eyes at him. I can't wait to move out. Not that I don't love him with all of my heart!!! It's just that I really love being near Katie and giving her support and sheslikereallyreallypretty BUT that's not the point.

"Give it up Geoff, Sierra will have her own pool things" I sighed. He looked over at Brodie,who nodded in agreement.
"Fine."
Geoff and Brodie left for the party and I collapsed down onto the curb, waiting for Katie. Why did things have to be so complicated, I just want to relax at the beach with my friends. All these stupid fake relationships are so draining.

It's like I'm putting on a fake face for the public 24/7 because of how we portrayed ourselves in total drama. (A/N Streamers I see you
✊😔)
ANYWAYS- if the author would stop interrupting me-
(Rude! Stop breaking the fourth wall!!!)

Whatever. Back on topic...acting or pretending to hold up a part of yourself is really mentally and emotionally tiring because you don't have enough time to hold up the other real parts of yourself. And after a while you've lost who you are completely, you just become who everyone else wants you to be. You're entire life becomes a facade and even you can't tell what's really you and what's the made up life.
"Shit, now I'm crying" I whisper under my breath. Katie's car pulls up and I quickly wipe my face,
"Katie! I was starting to think you forgot about me" I joked
Katie rushed over and pulled me into a hug
"I would never!" She smiled. She looked amazing. Her hair was down and elegantly draped over her shoulder, her red tuxedo and white undershirt perfectly accenting her curves.

We both got into her car and headed off to the party. At least I can be myself with Katie.
"You look really pretty today" I said, and she really did, I just wish i could say so without her taking it the wrong way
"So I'm not pretty every other day" she joked
"No...that's not...I... you always look nice" I stuttered, my face turning almost as red as Katie's tux.

She laughed and put her hand on mine
"I was just joking around, you look amazing as well!" She smiled
We talked all the way to the party, discussing all sorts of random stuff.
As we pulled up in Sierra's driveway, Katie's jaw dropped open
"Holy shit" she exclaimed. The lights from the house made her look angelic.
Katie held out her arm and I linked mine into hers. Sierra came sprinting out of the house towards us "You two look so cute!" She squeezed, almost crushing us in a hug. I guess we did, I was wearing a red miniskirt and white blouse. I didn't even realise we matched.

"You look almost like a couple!"
I dropped my bag in shock. We looked like a couple! I quickly stepped away from Katie, and picked up my bag. Katie was laughing, she looked so pretty. But we couldn't look like we we're together, Geoff would be so mad. I couldn't let anyone know. If Geoff thought I wasn't a good enough'girlfriend' the he would yell my parents about... we'll about me not being... being straight...

Katie glanced over toward me and saw my eyes,
"Hey! It's ok! She knows we're not!" She laughed out. That hurt. It shouldn't have though! She's not mine and she's going through her own problems and now she's stuck with me. I was still quick to reply.
"Yeah! Of course! Now let's go inside!" I rushed that. I didn't want to be there anymore, I feel sick and my mood has completely changed god it's going to be a long night.

(A/N)
Hey guys! I'm sorry I'm so inconsistent and I know this is a short chapter I'm just really stressed I just got a job and my report card is due next week and I promise I'll upload a bit more I'm just really stressed, tired and upset recently. Once again a bit thank you to Jesper! For helping and convincing me to keep going with this and you know life and shit.
Love you all!
Stay Hydrated!

734 words :)