山卄ㄚ ᗪㄖ ㄒ卄乇ㄚ 卄卂ᐯ乇 山丨几Ꮆ丂-

(I do not know hilichurlian well so italics will mean something is said in hilichurlian)

Small notes:

H/C=Hair color

H/L=Hair length

E/C=Eye color

F/C=Favorite color

S/T=Skin tone

Near a slope in dragonspine, there is a mitachurl. What is the mitachurl doing? Chasing travelers while wielding an axe. 

"You idiot! why did you make it mad!?" One of the travelers yelled, trying to get their friend to listen.

"I'M SORRY ALRIG- OOF" The adventurer couldn't finish his sentence as he tripped.

"NOW ISN'T THE TIME TO TRIP! WE HAVE TO GO" The other one said, picking him up and running, not looking behind

"HAHA MERE HUMANS! I TRIUMPH OVER- huh?" The mitachurl's mini celebration was interrupted by a 13 year old child getting up since they woke up from the fleeing adventurer tripping over them

"Wha- huh? What's happening?" The child/pre-teen said, obviously dazed

"Small human, did other humans abandon you?" The mitachurl asked obviously lost on why they weren't attacking him (the mitachurl that will take care of Y/N will be a male in this, sorry-)

"I'm sorry but I can't understand you... Do you know where I am? It's so cold..." They said, now realizing how absolutely freezing it was.

"Who are you?" He decided to ask pointing at the person before him

"... If you are asking for who I am then I am (Y/N). Do you know a place I can stay in?" They asked the large mitachurl.

"Human come with me. Camp is near, no more cold there" The mitachurl stated pointing to a direction that probably lead to his camp, while holding out his hand for (Y/N) to take.

--Small timeskip to whe they get to the camp--

The mitachurl and other hilichurls in the camp now had a better view of the child in front of them, looking much more different to the people they chased. (Y/N) had (H/L), (H/C) hair which was covered by a hood which was a darker version of F/C. Even in the darkness of the hood, you can still see a dimly lit of E/C. The clothes they had under the cloak were not the best suited for winter, which was a simple striped shirt with F/C and black, dark blue shorts, and F/C slippers. 

Yup definitely not for a winter like place

"Hmmmm, where is human Y/N from?" A younger hilichurl asked, very curious on what they were wearing. "Is human allowed to take big cloak off?"

"I think I can? sure ^^" Y/N said , not wanting to upset the hilichurl

When they removed the cloak one thing was on every hilichurl, mitacurl, AND samachurl's head

"Why do they have wings-"