山ㄖ山 山卄卂ㄒ 卂 乃丨Ꮆ ㄒ丨爪乇丂Ҝ丨卩-

(Just like the title said- There is a huge timeskip, probably skipping all the way until a day before the traveler arrives. And the traveler will be the male traveler/Aether for this, if you wanted the female traveler/Lumine, then I'm sorry-)

"RED BUNNY GIRL!" Amber was just doing her work as an outrider. When Amber had heard the familiar voice, she looked to the source of the sound before shouting:

"Y/N?!"

To give you info on the huge timeskip author over here decided to do cause she can't think of anything else for Y/N's childhood. After the entire meeting with Amber and her mom, Y/N would descend from Dragonspine with a young hilichurl to visit Amber and to let the hilichurls become comfy with herr presence so she could enter the camp. Now they had monthly visits where either Amber went up Dragonspine to visit the camp, or Y/N descends from the chilly mountain to go to Amber's house.

"Y/N, I thought I was going to visit today. Did something happen?" Amber inquired. 'Huh.. They never got the turns wrong, so something has to have happened' Amber thought.

"Nye, I just wanted to visit!^^" Ok that may have warmed her heart a little-

"That's sweet Y/N! How about we go to good hu-"

"Oh? And who do we have here 'Red bunny girl'?" (Ack-  This guy is gonna be so hard to write for me-) A mysterious figure had just plopped in on Amber and Y/N's conversation. 'Jeez, not even an "excuse me"?' Y/N thought. The newcomer had dark blue hair, dark skin and, wait an eyepatch?

"Oh! Captain Kaeya this is-"

"I'm Y/N, heya." 'Why an eyepatch? Did he injure his eye or something?' Y/N thought.

"Well, nice to meet you, Dark angel Y/N~"

"Kaeya?! Wait how did you know their nickname?!" Amber exclaimed. What happened between those two, did Y/N even KNOW Kaeya

"A knight had reported it to me, he had heard a samachurl saying that he had to take it to someone named 'Dark angel Y/N' before he ran." Kaeya explained, remembering the look of the knight when Kaeya told him that they probably were giving the cargo to a human. And looks like he was right.

"Y/N, did you know this?"

"Nye? I only knew that Arlo gave me a claymore?" They denied, remebering how he was so excited to give the claymore to them.

"Arlo?" Both knights asked, Amber knew the hilichurls had names, she just kept forgetting who was who. While Kaeya had no idea they had names.

"The samachurl that supposedly stole the knights' cargo?"

"Oh-"

"Well, as I was about to say, why don't we go to good hunter?"

"Sure!^^" Y/N said, they LOVED good hunter.

"Hmmm, I will pass on the offer, well then I must be going. See you, Y/N, you can find me in Angel's Share."

'Angel's Share..... The tavern?' "Err sure, Besides I kinda wanna try the apple cider..." Y/N mumbled the last bit to themself.

"Well, then, let's go!"

"Ok!^^"

Note to self, Y/N will act nicer when talking to Amber, talking to someone else and they'll sound like their bored.