卂 匚卂ㄒ匚卄 ㄩ卩 山丨ㄒ卄 ㄒ卄乇 ㄖ尺丨Ꮆ丨几丂!

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Quick reminder to the readers! Don't forget to re-read Y/N's journal chapter sometime after an update since that is when I input a new entry for an origin!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

Y/N's POV

"Yes, they're alrea-"

"MY CHILD-"

"... What the f-"

"LANGUAGE"

"HUSH AND MOVE OUT THE WAY!"

"Y/N!?"

I immediately opened my eyes from how noisy the people in the room. The person, who mind you is just by my face, was a girl with purple hair in a ponytail, a simple blue jacket with a black shirt underneath, and an odd blue flower crown, well those were the most noticeable things.

"GAH-"

"oof-"

--Timeskip of having to calm some of the origins down 3rd POV--

"All of you need to let them rest! They would end up staying awake with what's happening here!" Barbara lightly scolded the origins group, heck she even gave them all a small slap with her catalyst. (I can't get that image out of my head and those videos of her slapping the various characters with her attacks aren't helping-)

"Sorry for their behavior, it's just that we never got to visit Y/N for years... So I can't really blame them." Raymond said, peeking over to his flying buddy.

"Ok, oh! Right, Y/N about the Stormterror incident, Big si- Jean requested that you shouldn't go with the traveler and Lisa and rest first. Do you actually know some of these people who err... barged in when I said you're awake? Except Amber of course! 😅" Barbara asked the H/C-ette who was now wide awake.

"Yup! they were my best buds from origins village!"

"Origins village?" Amber perked up at the name, not hearing it before. Barbara doing the same.

"I'll make it short for you two, Y/N and the rest of us are from another world. A crazy calamity happened where some psycho who wanted fame had released a wither, not any normal wither though, a wither storm. Y/N had caught some odd disease that almost had them killed so we turned them back into a child, which unfortunately had their memories erased, and brought them here until we sealed it long enough since we don't have enough man power to defeat it."

"That, was long though, Corra."

"Well I had to put some detail for them to understand, N/N"

Amber and Barbara were just silent until

"WAIT THEY WERE ABOUT TO WHA-"

.

.

.

.

.

"errr..."

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Arien asked, confused on why they had been staring for some time.

"Well, some of your clothes are well.... foreign? to this area? And also cause I have some question that I'm probably gonna regret asking...."

"Well shoot the question first then we'll get some clothes later!" Ziarra, the purple haired girl said.

"Well, if my body is naturally fine in heat, but I was raised in Dragonspine, am I still gonna be able to be immune to lava, heat, and things like that?"

"...."

"Let's go buy the clothes first-"

"Oh come on! Now I'm curious!" Y/N complained.

"Me too!" Arien said, pouting.

"No, no. Do NOT give me those faces, I know what your doing you little demons-"

"Pfft"

"Y/N for Irene's sake of past you forgot to add the fact you can go to the nether and back like Corra going through the End and back I SWEAR-"

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚Quick reminder to the readers! Don't forget to re-read Y/N's journal chapter sometime after an update since that is when I input a new entry for an origin!˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

(Like the A/N said, some of these chapters will be Y/N hanging out with the origins and catching up on what happened for the years they were here Probably 2-3 chapters will be used for the catch up until they get tangled with the main quest again)