Memory: Razor

"Oh...uhhhh.. Are you ok?"  The Nether Angel said, looking at the wolf boy

".... *sniff*"

"WAIT WAIT WAIT DONT CRY----!!"

--------------------------

"Sooo, you were raised by WOLVES?"

"Yes! Razor's lupical raised him to hunt, protect!"

"Huh, that's kinda similar to hilichurls..."

Y/N had been talking with Razor for some time while helping him with the bruise he had gotten from hitting his head. They immediately noticed the purple gem right by his back.

"Oh... you have a vision?"

"Mhm! Lightning tooth... helps Razor protect Lupical! You don't have?"

"Eh, kinda have.. kinda don't- Wait do- do you know proper grammar--?"

"....."

"I'm.... taking that as a no... Oh!"

"?"

Y/N immediately reached into their bag. Revealing a book

An adventurer's handbook.

"This has a bunch of stories! Maybe you could try reading?"

Razor immediately looks at the contents of the book, silently reading. Some of the words were unfamiliar to him.

"Uhh.. I- I'll just-" Y/N sits next to Razor, almost falling into the bush. "Sit... here.. I'll just read it for ya! Tell me if there are any words you don't know."

---------------------------

Y/n had been reading the book's short stories and any interesting thing there for a good 10 minutes. While Razor had fallen asleep.

"And then- oh..... he's asleep.."

Y/n looks at their bag, finding a coat.

'It's pretty cold... but he's already wearing a jacket... you know what-' Y/N puts the coat on Razor, only covering half of his body just in case it would het a bit suffocating.

"*Sigh* I'm gonna get in trouble if I don't return by midnight, and- what time is it?" Y/N mutters. You see, the mitachurl that adopted them had said to be back by midnight since that's the only time that Y.N can get back without being hunted by fatui.

----------------------------

"MIDNIGHT?!"

Razor and Y/N had been found by an adventurer who introduced himself as Bennet. Who told them that while running he had tripped on Y/N somehow, claiming to be his 'bad luck'

"Ohhhhhh shoot... I'm so dead Farehn is gonna MURDER me."

"Farehn??"

"My dad, obviously! He said to be back by midnight I gotta go see ya!"

----------------------------------

"Huh, it was that easy, I feel stupid now..." Red said, now on an island with multiple portals or... gateways..  And a place that feels.. home-like. There were small areas to change cosmetics in, a person was on a center stone in a pond, talking to children. Another spirit was by one of the gateway, giving orange candles to people, the quantity being around 1-4 candles. The gateway beside the one the spirit was at had two red candles. There was a huge gateway, with a place not many were fond with inside. Only allowing people with 20 winged light to burn through the barrier. A star fell down, a person with short hair, a brown cape, and what the Veterans would call 'moth cosmetics' woke up for the first time, looking at Red and the screen projected.

"Oh uh... heya!" Knowing she couldn't be understood unless lit, used the wave emote while stopping the projection.

....

Right, they dont have emotes right now

"Uhh... here, light this... yes and then.. yeah you just take the candle and then... There Hello!!" Red said giving instructions to the moth who she could see clearly, well the moth could see her clearly now.

"Who... are you?"

"I'm Red! And you're..?"

"Ramona.. I think?"

"Well Ramona! I'm a veteran sky child! I'll guide you through your journey in the kingdom! But first.." Red gives her a piece of paper, as Ramona takes it, the actions seeming robotic.

Things to know!

-Everyone you meet will look grey, light them up and you'll see what they look like! When you pass Eden and rebirth, you'll see everyone without having to light them using a candle!

-Your movements will look robotic if it's not an emote from a spirit, passing through the Valley of Triumph stops the movement from looking robot like!

-Every time you complete a realm, their gateway will unlock.

-You can use the return shrine in other realms to go home and back

-There will be spirits to help and relive their memories for emotes! A specific amount of spirits are needed to go into "barriered" areas

-There are things called winged light that help us fly! the more you get, the more cape energy and wings/flaps you'll get which means you can fly higher!.

-There are these things called dark krabs. Avoid them or use "deep call" to knock them down

-Be careful of polluted or muddy water, just any dark water! including rain

-Be careful of krills, do NOT get into their line of sight unless you know how to krill dodge properly

-The rest will be introduced by the spirits and other veterans/ikemen/ikejou/regular/guardian sky children!

"Thank you!' Romana says, a honk coming from them.

"No problem, little moth!"