✧*̥˚Chapter 25*̥˚✧

IT'S THE NEXT DAY and the two of us are on our way to a beach party.
We hop out the car and head down to the beach, I see John B and the gang and walk over to them, Rafe going to join the kooks.
"Hi Eve!" Kie shouts as I walk over to them. Pope's staring at kie, John B is downing whatever is left in his red cup and JJ smiles weakly at me. I walk over to JJ and link arms with him, pulling him over to the drinks table.

"Everything ok?" I ask him, worried.
"Yeah yeah I'm fine just my dad being a dick and I kinda needed you." He answers me.
"Oh JJ, I'm so sorry." I reply, pulling him in for a hug. As I rest my head on his shoulder I see Rafe from afar staring at us. If looks could kill.
Of course I have to end up with the worlds most jealous and overprotective boyfriend. But secretly, I wouldn't change it for the world.
I grab a drink and head back to the gang, laughing and dancing with them.

I'm pouring some vodka into my cup when I see Rafe in the corner of my eye.
"Hi." I smile at him, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"What was up with JJ?" He asks me.
"He's going through a lot. He needed me and I wasn't there." I answer him.
"It's okay baby." He whispers resting his head on my shoulder. We break away and I gently kiss his lips. I pull away planting tiny kisses over and over again.
All of a sudden I feel an arm around my waist and my feet lift off the ground.

"JOHN B! PUT ME DOWN!" I shout at him, but he doesn't listen.
I see Rafe's eyes twitch but I mouth to him that's it's okay as John B pulls me back to the rest of the group. Rafe smirks and turns around making his way back to his friends.
I dance the night away like there's no tomorrow.

I'M WALKING TO THE OTHER SIDE of the beach feeling the sand beneath my feet as I finally find Rafe.
"I've been looking everywhere for you!" I shout at him as I walk over.
"No princess, you've been walking in circles for the past ten minutes, but I was having so much fun watching I thought I would leave you go it." He smiles at me.
I punch his shoulder playfully and he pulls me in close. I look into his eyes allowing myself to melt into them but I soon realise that they're dilated. My heart drops.
"Are you feeling okay?" Rafe asks me, seeming genuinely worried.
A sudden wave of anger flashes through me.
"No. No no no this isn't fair." I say.
"What isn't?" He asks me as I loosen myself from his arms.
"You said you wouldn't." I whisper, trying to catch my breathe.
"Eve, what are you talking about?" He questions me.
"YOU SAID THAT YOU WOULDN'T!" I scream at him. His face looks puzzled.
"We agreed. You know how I feel about you doing coke after what my dad did" I sob.
I'm suddenly aware of all my surroundings and my world begins to spin.

I WAKE UP to a bunch of people leaning over to look at me. I start to panic as I can't see Rafe, my heart thumping so hard it feels like it could explode. I feel a hand grab mine and turn around to see Rafe's worried eyes staring back at me.
"Rafe, I'm scared. Make them go away" I whisper to him.
My hand drops to the sand and I follow Rafe with my eyes.
"Shows over people!" He shouts, ushering everyone away. Some people stay where they're stood and he screams at them.
I try to sit up as Rafe walks back to me.
"I love you." I whisper.
"I love you more than anything in the world princess, I'm so sorry for hurting you." He tells me, reaching out for my hand.
I take it and stand up, Rafe brushing the sand off of my back.
He leans in, kissing me gently, and any anger that was there quickly melts away.

As we both pull away Rafe picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.
"Put me down!!" I scream, trying to stop laughing.
I kick my legs hitting his stomach but it's clearly having no impact on him whatsoever.
He carries me to his car and sets me down in the passenger seat.
"Where the fuck are your shoes?" He asks me.
I shrug my shoulders, closing my eyes and leaning back in the chair to get comfortable. I soon drift off to sleep.