Chapter 45-Understand

~Eazy~

"LAPD has stated that there has been an increase in drugs and violence  on the streets of Los Angeles, They are unable to find how the drugs are getting into the city and with this drug increase LAPD states that there will also be an increase with violence..."

"Pigs running around in circles now" I said as I used a razor blade to chop up the cocaine that sat in a pile on my desk. 

I been on a cocaine binge for the last three days and haven't stopped since. Mia and Simone said that if I keep the money rolling in for them they will be able to keep me supplied with the coke. As long as I'm not getting high on my own supply I will be able to handle it and as long as they keep the shit coming I won't have to dip in my shit. Never in a million years did I think I was going to enjoy the high of cocaine but now there's some new shit in these streets and whatever they are cutting their shit with it's the best thing smoking out here. Once my coke was cut up, I separated it into 8 lines with the razor. I pulled a hundred dollar bill out my pocket and rolled it up like I was rolling a blunt. I stuck one of the hundred dollar bill  into my nose and leaned over my desk and snorted two lines through the bill. Instantly my high set in. I felt like I just smoked a cigarette with a boost of nicotine. There were a few small specks that I missed and scooped them up with my index finger and put rubbed it on my gums. My gums instantly went numb. You know if you have some good shit if it makes your gums numb. But before I could get another line in my nose there was a knock at the door.  With a slight panic, I opened the bottom drawer of my desk to get a folder and carefully laid it on top of the five lines of cocaine I had left. Then the knock on the door came again.

"One sec" I yelled at the door

I wiped my nose with my sleeve hoping that there wasn't any cocaine residue on it. I took and deep breath. 

"Come in"

Cube walked in with a skinny dark skinned nigga behind him. He looked like he was one of those white black dudes. He stood about 5,7 with dark brown eyes. His nose was damn near the size of a beet. He wore a white durag underneath a black fitted hat. He wore a with T-Shirt with black cargo shorts and a pair of all white dopeboys. 

"Eazy I got somebody I want you to meet...I really think he can bring a new sound to Ruthless" said Cube. 

"Coo...what's your name?"

"Marcus Hopsin sir but you can just call me Hopsin" 

"Nice to meet you Hopsin" I said holding out my hand 

He took my hand and gave it a strong shake. I sniffed the snot that I felt that was trying to come out my nose. 

"I was over at the audition shit they were having for people that wanted to become upcoming artist and he caught my eye" said Cube

"Is that right? Well why don't you spit something for me Hopsin" I said sniffing again. 

"Right Ok" He said swallowing hard

I could tell he was very nervous. Just by the way I could see the fear in his eyes. 

"How do we know-....I'm sorry Mr. Wright I'm really nervous, I'm such a big fan and I just don't want to mess this up" He said 

"It's fine just take your time" I said sniffing 

He took another deep breath.