Chapter 36-Satin

~Mercedes~

"Is all this lingerie really necessary ?" I said to myself as I went  through the huge suit case Jason delivered to my hotel room.

We arrived in Columbia  last night on Jason's private jet. He set us up in a hotel room and we slept most of the day and it was already one in the afternoon. As I shook my head at the skimpy clothes there was a knock at the door. I laid the clothes on the bed and went to get the door. Looking through the peek hole I saw Jason's freshly did waves.

"Mm well look at your little chocolate self" said Jason coming into the room

"Don't start Jay" I said rolling my eyes and closing the door behind him

He plopped down on the bed next to the pile of lingerie as I sat on the couch across from  the bed.

"So you find anything you like ?" He said picking up a black lace thong and looking at it

"No not at all why is there so much lingerie ? is it really necessary ?"

"Yes unfortunately it is Luis makes his women wear it 100% of the time so you need to pick something because we are going to be leaving here shortly"

I sucked my teeth as I went back into the pile of lingerie.  After almost thirty minutes of fumbling with thongs, lace, and other skimpy shit,  I settled for a fish net dress that hugged my hour glass body with a lace thong and bra underneath. I wore my 7 inch Michael Kors black red bottoms and my hair was 22 inches down my back. My jet black Remy weave was bone straight with bangs that covered my forehead. I tied my red durag into a bow on my head and my make up artist gave me a makeover that I couldn't even master. Once I was all dressed, Jason and I got into a rented rolls Royce and made are way to Luis's mansion.

"So are you going to use your real name or something different?" Jason asked as I looked in my compact mirror checking  my make up.

"Probably something different"

"You should call yourself Delicious cuz of all that ass you got there" he said pinching my thigh

"Boy" I said hitting him in the arm "This ain't that...and plus I was thinking of something more sexy that would roll off your tongue when you say it something like Satin"

"Satin...I like it it's exotic"

"Yeah I like it too" I said as I dug in my purse.

I pulled out my strap and loaded the clip. Making sure my gun was loaded just in case I had to pop me a muthafucka.

"Uh what do you think you doing with that ?" said Jason looking at me crazy

"Making sure I'm strapped"

"Nah" he said taking my gun

"Jay-"

"They take weapons at the door"

"Do they check purses too?"

"Yes they do...what all do you have in your purse?" he said eyeing me suspiciously

"Nothing"

"Mercedes" he said sounding demanding

I sucked my teeth and gave him my purse. He pulled down the eating tray that was on the back of the passenger seat and dumped the contents of my purse on it. He shook his head as he looked at me. I came prepared and I wasn't going to go in there empty handed. I had pepper spray, a pocket knife, a taser, a pen that looked like a pen but it was really a knife, and a rugers LCR hand gun. Jason rolled up the front window so the driver couldn't hear our conversation.