🌸Chapter 59🌸

Chapter 59 :|: Graduation

Third pov

It's been months since Jungkook'ss big party. He knows the age of 22 and on top of that, he's a soon-to-be father of twins. A week after Jungkook'ss birthday, he and Taehyung went to a doctor's appointment to check up on their unborn baby; there they got the news they'll be expecting twins. Jungkook was so happy and excited. Taehyung didn't expect this either but was happy nevertheless.

DATE: ''DAY OF THE BIGHIT UNIVERSITY GRADUATION''

"I can't believe the time a finally come?!" -Jimin

"Me too!"-Hoseok

"We're finally graduating." -Yoongi

"At last, our lives will begin for real" -Jin

"I'm so so happy!"-Jimin

"We all are.." -NamJoon

"Beyond these doors, our life awaits." Taehyung

Jungkook crept up behind him and back hugged him and the baby.

"I can't wait." -Jungkook

Taehyung smiled.

***

Music.

Claps.

Cheers.

Awards are being handed out.

More cheering and clapping.

And then, a speech was about to be spoken by Jungkook, the university graduate who placed 1st in his class.

"Our fellow University student, Jeon Jungkook of class 1A  will grant us a speech in horner of his years he's spent at our most established school in Seoul. Ladies and Gentlemen, Jeon Jungkook."

Cheers and Clapping.

Jungkook smiled and the crowd got even bigger but soon came to a stop.

"Thank you all and Mr. Bang for your short yet forward introduction."

"We finally did it guys. We're almost out of hell."

The crowd went wild.

Cheers everywhere, the students were agreeing.

"You know, went I first started attending this school, I was a hothead. I didn't care much about what people thought of me as I was a walking tyrant who discarded everything. I went on like this for about a good 12 months and a half but stopped. It was the start of a new semester and something changed me, more like someone." Jungkook looked before him, his eyes were staring at Taehyung below, seated in front of the stage smiling.

"That someone opened up a new world for me and made me saw things I once overlooked without care. Because of this, this special someone is now someone who I cherish with all my heart..."

The crowd went, "Aweeee~"

"You could say it was the only good thing in my stay at university." He laughed..

The crowd cheered.

"Now I'm not gonna come up here and say a whole lot of crop about education this and education that, instead...I'm gonna say, Live your life the best of your abilities from now on, cause once you walk through these doors, it's the beginning of something new and something great."

Jungkook was done with his speech and the crowd got to their feet and cheered. Hat everywhere.

Taehyung got up as well, both Jungkook's and His gaze staring at each other.

Is this what true love feels like?