🌸Chapter 14🌸

Chapter 14 :|: What's wrong with me?

..............................

Jungkook's POV

Lisa and I were making out on the couch when I saw Taehyung in the side of my eye, He was looking at us but tuned away and headed down the halls. "where was he going off to" I though in my mind. I continued to kiss Lisa but soon stop when I told her i was gonna go do something and then come back. She looked unset with this but I didn't mind since she ain't all that right now.

I walk down the hall to were I saw Taehyung last and trailed him more into the house, I saw that he looked lost but I kept watching from behind after a while I saw him stop in his tacks once he was met with the kitchen w=right in front of him. He looked happy and revealed at the sight. I chuckled at the sight but soon stop when I felt my body moving on it's own.

My body was being taken over by my wolf. "what's gotten into it, why now of all times?" i wonder with curiosity of it's sudden behavior. My body walked behind Taehyung and them boom! I was pinning Taehyung to the wall, hands held over his head and my hand roped neatly and tight around his waste. He looked shocked by my actions and to be honest I wouldn't wrong him. soon after he were facing each other, eyes lock in without a sign of blinking. He had suck bright brown orbs which sparkled in the light as the kitchen light was illumining from the kitchen and shined onto his eyes. They looked magical.

We stood in that position for a good about of time,the space we were in filled with silence it almost felt awkward to be honest. I just stared at him, my eyes began to travel down to his lips. The gap that was separating us was now shrinking,it was being closed by me,I began to slowly sniff his neck.

"W-w-what are y-you doing J-Jungkook?.." He asked but I didn't responded to his stuttering question.

He scent smelled so familiar yet hard to scene at the same time.

"You..you smell nice"I uttered in a calm and smooth  tone

I moved my hand which was around his waste and pulled my even closer into a deep and hungry kiss. My worries and thoughts were all gone and soon we were both a kissing mess. He wated to pull away but I stopped it from happening,I wanted more,more of him and more of this. I didn't know why but I kept on going, lost in our world. He slowly began to open his mouth hoping to catch some air but my tough slipped into my mouth, exploring every inch of it.I was dominating his mouth and he had so say in it, he was too submissive.

He tried to talk but moans were heard instead of actual words. "J-Jung~ J-jungkook~ ahh~"

It went on and on until I pulled away. I was now catching his breath as he was doing the same, he had  saliva leaking from my lips. he looked tired from that long everlasting kiss. In all honesty he looked so sexy and hot with his facial expression. I wanted to more of it but soon stop.

I released his hands and soon my wolf was at ease, my body was now fully under my control. I didn't know what to  say to him since I well...that just happen. I looked at the younger who was in a panting mess. and licked my lips as I walked away. Disappearing into the halls.