Xephmadia: Blind Date

Simon's POV:

"Mandrew! Lalna! Come here!" Simon's dwarfish tone rang through the halls. He was bored, and it was Lewis's day off, therefore they were uploading pre-recorded videos on the main channel. So Simon didn't have much to do without his partner in crime Xephos by his side.

"Yes?" Kim and Duncan were standing in the doorway to his office.

"Come in, and close the door...I have an idea."

Duncan closed the door, and the flux infected duo stood by Simon's bookshelf of nerdy gaming merch.

"What are you planning this time?" The mad scientist laughed as the co-founder slowly spun around in his chair, stroking his stuffed corgi as if he were the Godfather.

"In my immense boredom today, I have come up with the most fabulous idea!" Simon used Grizwald's voice from shadow of Israphel.

"And what would that be?" Kim asked.

Simon glanced out the door to make sure no one was listening in, and no one was. "I was thinking it would be funny, and rather sweet to trick Lewis and Hannah into a blind date, but I'll need help with the set up, the trick, and the recording."

"Well what do you have in mind?" Duncan smiled mischievously.

"For Hannah I was thinking Kim could make her think they were doing a live action Assassin's Creed video, but to add a funny factor to it, you had to be dressed up as if you were going to a formal party.

"For Lewis, we'll trick him into thinking we're having a live action serious interview about how it felt to lose Honeydew Inc. or Co. or whatever it was. He would have to be dressed in a suit, and both would take place in the park down the road, but neither of them would know the other was going to be there...if you two chose to help me, Kim, you will have to dress up in a ball gown, and Duncan you and I will have to wear suits. Will you help me?"

"That sounds like a great idea!" Nano giggled.

"I have to agree, when do you want to schedule it for?" Duncan questioned.

"Tomorrow afternoon, because it's supposed to actually be sunny, and Lewis and Hannah will be less likely to figure out what's going on if they don't have time to prepare. I'll update our schedules."

"Alright, well I'll go get Hannah so we can go down to the dress shop." Kim gave a little woof as Simon gave her a Jaffa treat before walking out the door.

"And I'll go call Lewis and tell him to pick up a suit for tomorrow's filming." Duncan pulled out his phone and walked out of Simon's office.

Hannah's POV:

"Come in." Hannah called as someone knocked on her door.

"I can't, the door is locked." Kim's muffled voice came from outside the door.

"Coming!" Hannah paused the video she was editing and let her friend in.

"Hi Lomadia!" Kim piped.

"Hello Nano!" Hannah laughed.

"Will you help me with a video I've had in mind for a while?"

"Sure, what video?" Hannah asked suspiciously at the evil grin on Kim's face.

Hannah stood with her jaw dropped as the Fluxed girl explained her insane Assassin's Creed idea. "So you want me to go to the dress shop, get a nice gown, and do parcore in said gown?"