Xephmadia: The Fall

Hannah's POV:
Lewis had been over working himself all month with the new videos and the constant live streams. He would go into work at seven or eight in the morning and not get home until eleven o'clock that night. Even then he would still get out his laptop and work till one in the morning before he would finally go to bed.
Hannah would have to find times between activities to make him eat a sandwich or something. Unlike most people the already thin CEO would lose 4 1/2 to 7 kilos (10 to 15 pounds) during the holiday season. By Christmas itself he always looked sick and it worried the owl girl deeply. She knew he hated it but a lot of the Yogscast's responsibilities fell to him, and he couldn't let them slide. The fans looked forward to the charity livestreams, and all the while videos still had to be released on the main channel.
Currently it was about eight o'clock at night, Hannah had gotten off two hours ago, and Lewis would still be at the offices for another three hours yet.
She knew he felt bad because he couldn't spend anytime with her or anyone else, he'd been so busy that they hadn't even decorated yet. Here they were, less than a week before Christmas...December 20th to be exact, and the flat actually looked worse than normal.
As per usual, Hannah had done all the Christmas shopping. She always got her gift from Lewis late because he didn't have time to get it for her before Christmas itself. He always apologized profusely on Christmas morning for it and Hannah would always assure him it was okay, it wasn't his fault he had so much to do.
The owl maiden knew her spaceman needed a break, so she made her decision. She grabbed her coat and keys and headed back for the offices, normally she wouldn't drive there considering they only lived a mile away and she could see the top of the tower from the flat, but it was cold and there was three inches of snow blanketing everything.
The drive took about five minutes considering the weather. When she got there, Hannah darted from her car to the front door, flakes of falling snow sticking to her hair. When she walked in the door she shook her head to get some of the already melting snow off.
When she walked by, the secretary looked at her oddly. "Didn't you already leave?"
"Yes I'm here to pick up Lewis." Hannah responded as she hit the up button on the lift.
"He's leaving early today is something wrong?"
"No he just needs a break whether he wants one or not." The secretary didn't have time to reply before Hannah stepped into the now arrived lift.
When she reached her level, the doors slid open with a ding. Kim was in the hall talking to Sjin and Duncan.
"Hey Hannah! What are you doing here?" Kim walked over and hugged her snow covered friend.
"Picking up Lewis, is he in the middle of a stream?"
"Yeah I think he's playing Don't Starve with Alex and on skype with Sips." Duncan answered.
"Ok thanks!" Hannah called over her shoulder as she headed for the livestream room. The red light above the door was on, which normally meant you weren't supposed to go in unless it was an emergency, but people would frequently walk in on the middle of the Christmas streams. Actually most of the fans looked forward to it.
When she opened the door no one noticed her and it took all her strength no to laugh. The guys were not playing Don't Starve. Lewis and Alex were strutting around as they "danced" to Womanizer by Brittany Spears on Just Dance.
Hannah stood by the door as the song got to the chorus. Both boys threw their arms in the air and spun in a circle, then they stepped to the left...or they were supposed to. Alex stepped to the left, but Lewis stepped to the right, causing the two to collide quite violently. Alex just barely managed to keep his footing, but because of Lewis's weakened state from lack of sleep and bad nutrition, he fell. That normally would have been hilarious but, he hit the ground with a soft crack that made Hannah's heart skip a beat.
She darted into the room but no one noticed.
"Oh shit! Are you okay?" Alex asked, helping his friend up.
"I'm fine." Lewis stood and paused the game before he apologized to the fans, and told them he was okay.
"Hey Lew can I talk to you?" Hannah asked from where she was standing by the door.
The spaceman whipped around and looked at her in confusion, "What are you doing here, I thought you left hours ago."
"I did but come on." And without anymore protest, the duo walked out of the livestream room and down the hall to Hannah's office.
Once they were there she enveloped him in a hug. The owl girl felt him wince and backed off immediately, "Are you sure you're okay?"
"Like I said before, I'm fine." It was obvious he was lying from the pain that sparked in his eyes.
"Lewis please don't lie to me...what did you hurt when you fell?" Hannah could feel tears welling up in her eyes with worry for her boyfriend.
He winced as he let out a sigh, "I'm pretty sure I cracked a rib when I hit the ground."
"Lewis! Honey! You are not fine!" Hannah was about to give him a hug when she realized it would only make things worse.
"Darling I'm going to be fine...I just won't dance anymore, but I do need to get back to the stream." Lewis said as he kissed her on the top of the head.
"No, this only enforces what I came up here for in the first place! You've been running yourself ragged and you need a break! You're coming back to the flat with me!" Hannah's voice began to rise.
"I can't, there's too much work to be done here. I wish I could go home but I have too much to do." Lewis said calmly, wiping the tears from her cheeks.
"That's exactly it! You've been working yourself too hard! Let other people help you!" She was screaming now. "If you had let people help you then you would have been eating and sleeping right and that fall wouldn't have hurt you! You might not even have fallen at all! You might have regained your balance like Alex did!" After that Hannah couldn't say anymore; because, she started sobbing beyond control, only wanting her boyfriend, the one person she loved most to be okay.