Xephmadia: Surprise Party

Hannah's POV:
Lewis barely even stirred as Hannah's alarm went off, and for once, that was a good thing.  On a normal day, the alarm would go off and Hannah would have to practically kick him out of bed, but today wasn't a normal day, today was Lewis's birthday.  Hannah felt like he deserved some rest, not to mention she had a plan for the day, and need Lewis away from the towers for a bit to act upon it.  Without making a noise she tiptoed out of the room, ensuring her boyfriend stayed fast asleep.
It took a little over half an hour for the blonde girl to get ready for work, and before she knew it, she was out the door, heading for YogTowers.
"Morning!"  Kim called as Hannah stepped out of the elevator.  "Where's Lewis?"
"He'll be in later, he's sleeping in this morning."  Hannah responded.  "It's his birthday, he deserves some rest."
"Is it already the 22nd!"  Kim looked shocked.
"If my calendar is correct."  Hannah giggled at her friend.
"That means we only have 9 days to the Halloween stream!"  Kim shrieked in mock surprise.
"What the hell are you to screaming about?"  Duncan poked his head out of his office.
"Only nine days to Halloween!  Lewis's birthday!  It's all too much!"  Nano laughed pretending to run away to her office before turning back to join her friends.
Duncan laughed, "Where is Lewis anyway?"
Hannah explained once more, "Actually I have an idea."  She said as she finished.  "But we need to get some of the others."
The trio went through the offices and gathered, Sjin, the Hat Boys, Martyn, Turps, Caff, Sips (who was visiting) and Simon.
Simon was already informed of the plan, as it was the two of them that had come up with it.
When everyone was gathered in the new common room upstairs, Hannah spoke, "Everyone knows how much Lewis does for this company, so Simon and I came up with the idea to throw Lewis a surprise birthday party."
"That's a great idea!"  "When will it be?"  "Do we need to call some of the other Yogs into the office?"  Exclamations and questions rang through the room.
"We have everything we need hidden in Simon and I's offices.  Martyn would you call some of the other Yogs and get them to come into the offices if they can?"  Hannah piped.
"Will do!"  Martyn grabbed his phone and left the room.
"Hat Films, you'll be our guards."  If Lewis comes in earlier than we expect, keep him busy!  We're not expecting him here till 3 o'clock, but that doesn't mean he won't come in before then."
"Yes ma'am!"  Trout said and the boys saluted her and left the room as well.  "We will keep the workaholic at bay!"
"That leaves Sjin, Kim, Duncan, Sips, Simon, Turps, Caff and I."  Hannah looked around the room.  "Duncan, we ordered a cake from the bakery down the road, could you go get it?"
"Sure but I could have made one."  Duncan responded.
"We don't need a repeat of my birthday."  Kim laughed, causing a ripple of giggles to pass through the room.  "I'll go with him."
"Alright.  Now, the rest of us are in charge of getting everything ready, decorating, music and everything else."
"You can leave music to me."  Hannah whipped around to see Sparkles* leaning against the doorframe.
"Thanks Tom!"  Hannah piped as he headed back to the recording room.
After that, everyone got to work.  Hat Films was prancing around the exit of the elevator, in case Lewis were to arrive.  For that reason, the hallway itself was left blank, so if he stepped out of the elevator, it would look like a normal day at the office.

Lewis's POV:
12:05
Lewis couldn't believe how late he'd slept!  He scrambled out of bed, almost falling on his face and headed for the kitchen.  By the looks of things Hannah had left for YogTowers a couple of hours ago.
It was almost one o'clock before the co-founder made his way out of the door.
The drive to the offices was smooth despite the fact he had to stop at every light, but soon he was pulling into the parking lot.  The building manager smiled at him as he stepped onto the elevator, and he would almost say there was a mischievous glimmer in her eyes. 
Lewis didn't have time to think when the elevator doors opened onto their floor as three men tackled him.
"What the hell?!"  Lewis struggled to his feet as he addressed his attackers.
"Good afternoon sir."  Trott said as the Hat Films crew ushered him back into the elevator.
"What is going on-"
"No need to worry!  We need your help at the park filming a live action gaming video."  Smith piped.
"Yes but-"
"We've already cleared it with Simon and the others now come on!"  Ross said as the elevator doors slid open with a ding.