The Ego Sickness Trilogy: Part Three

In September of 2019, "A Message to Scott Cawthon: Reimagined," (AMTSC:R) was released, and "The Ego Sickness Trilogy," began. Almost two years later, the first book has amounted over 10,000 reads. In January of 2021, "Afraid of the Dark," (AOTD) was released. Six months later, it has amounted over 5,000 reads. Now, in August of 2021, the final book of the series, "Fractured Reality," (FR) is ready to be released. This book is the sequel to AMTSC:R, following the characters and story line first presented in within that book. FR takes place within the same universe as AOTD, but does not follow its characters or story line, although it does follows certain themes and contains references to what happened within that book.

Here is the 'blurb' of the next story:

"What was supposed to be a fun and relaxing holiday had turned into a tragedy which had left Ryan (8-BitRyan) and Rhys (Razzbowski) with more injuries than they could even count, both physically and mentally. However, the damage which they had endured was rather merciful when compared to what their friends had gone through. When presented with the opportunity to recover, they gladly – although somewhat hesitantly – accept, only to realise that they had signed up to another nightmare. Or more specifically, Lewis's (Dawko's) nightmare, designed to torture any who step foot inside, with a promise to never let them leave again. It is time for the group to finally understand that some wounds won't ever heal, and that hell is far worse than what they first perceived it to be."

Ready to read? The first five parts of Fractured Reality are available to read now.

Need a refresher of what happened in the first two books? Both books are fully completed and available to read for the first time, or reread, on my profile now. However, if you don't want to reread over 250,000 words (that's not an exaggeration) then both simple and in-depth summaries of each book are available to read on a separate book called, "Ego Sickness: The Archives." This book will also contain bonus content for all three stories, once Fractured Reality has been fully released.

Not going to continue the trilogy? No problem at all! Your support on this book alone is already greatly appreciated!

Either way, this is officially the final chapter of this book, so there won't ever be an update on it again. That feels weird to say, but all things must come to an end at some point, right?

Regardless of whether you see this series through to it's end, or end your journey here, thank you very much for taking the time to read, vote and comment. Have a fantastic morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night/whatever time it is over there.

Sincerely, for the final time in this book,

- YouTube_CreepyPastas.