Chapter 2 - The First Day.

Walking out my home i see Megan slowly pulling up on the drive. 'quickly Hay. I've got to reverse this thing.' Megan got her driving licence almost a year ago but only started driving properly around the time the summer holidays began 2 months ago. She isn't a confident driver! Actually i don't even know why I'm risking my life getting in the same car as her i admit..
She pulls out the drive almost hitting an innocent animal. It's silent for a few minutes until Megan talks about Liam!
'so Liam what do you think of him?'
Why on earth is this girl talking about Liam.. Like seriously she almost ran over a cat. On another note, everyone in school knows who Liam is. Liam is in that friendship group where they attend parties even organise the parties almost every weekend and on that note probably gets a different girl every weekend too!
'why?' i have no idea why she is asking me this!
'Well, don't you think he's got really cute?
'To be honesty i don't really look at him the way everyone else does'
And honestly i don't. Me and Liam used to be really close, where we would meet after school and go to the cinema. We did everything together until we started high school that was...
'OK well this year my goal is to be his date for prom!'
There's no point me arguing with Megan to try change her mind. Megan is one of them that when they set their mind onto something they don't back down.. So another version of me.
'Right ok' i say.

It was all going smoothly until the dreaded traffic hits us!
Traffic. Traffic. Traffic. On the first day of school! I begin to panic and feel the palms of my hands sweating.
'This traffic better not make us late. I have never ever been late to school especially on the first day!' i say slightly out of breath.
Megan starts to talk about her plan to get with Liam and how we both will be attending the parties which he goes too. All i do is agree with every statement she is saying. I really don't want to talk about him...

30 minutes later..

'Oh my god! What's the time? It's 9:00 the first bell has gone for class. Megan we're late!'
'It's fine. We can't help the traffic. All you have to say is we were stuck in traffic. Which we were.' Megan tells me with a positive tone.