Chapter 5 - Lunch Time.

'Hayley.'
Megan waves her hand motioning me to come sit with her
'Hey girl!'
Our table was our usual one, you could say that we kept ourselves isolated away from everyone, we kept away from any drama, but still everyone knew who we were. Megan and i were both on the gymnastics team.
'I had to shut the door you left open this morning, we were talking next minute you were gone!' Megan says not being bothered in the slightest.
I sigh, 'I know. You know what I'm like i really need to not panic as much. What was your first class?'
Megan pats her hand on my shoulder and looks at me with sympathy roaming her eyes, 'Art, and Jake sat next to me!'
The furthest i got with responding was giving Megan a shocked facial expression when a loud bang travelled through the cafeteria.
We both got up and walked towards a group of unnecessary loud teenagers, struggling to see what all the cheering and loud thuds were about i grabbed Megan's hand and pushed our way through to the front.
We lay eyes on both Liam and Jack fighting like cave men! Jake was laying on the ground trying to cover his face and grunts escaping his busted mouth, whilst Liam kept on throwing punches to his face.
I looked over the scene right in front of me and saw tiny spots of blood scattered on the floor. It was like witnessing a crime scene.
Megan and i were practically frozen when Mr Wright the schools head teacher broke them apart.
The cheering stopped straight away you could hear a pin drop!
Mr Wright and one other teacher took the two boys away. Afterwards, everyone walked back to their seats whilst Megan and i decided to go to the gym.