His first time bathing with a woman

It was after their second expedition outside the walls that Rivaille received his position as a Corporal. And it was also when he realized that Hanji always went right to her study after a mission. And then she would appear a week or two later in the same clothes and with still the same bloodstains on them. It made him notice that she hadn't been taking bath ever since she returned from the expedition.

Just the thought of it disgusted him to no end.

How could someone-moreover a woman-stand being in filth for a week?

He had tried telling Hanji to properly take her bath. She said yes but he didn't feel that she got any cleaner after the bath. Did she even wash herself properly?

It sent shivers down his spines when he thought of the possibility that she might be infected by some lethal and contagious diseases if she didn't keep herself clean.

That's when he decided to be the one in-charge of bathing her.

"Get some newly-washed clothes from your closet. I'll be filling up the water."

"Eeeh? But I still have many things to do. Baths can wait later-"

"Shut up. This is an order."

"What? If I recall, my rank is higher than yours, Corporal," she laughed.

"Oh? So you want to order me?"

"Well, I can't think of any order yet. Besides, why are you being so persistent in making me bathe? It's not like I'll die if I don't bathe. And I'll get dirty again after the next expedition anyway."

"That's utterly disgusting, what you said just now."

"I'm fine with being disgusting!" she turned away, pouting.

Rivaille let her pout for a while before his hand quickly snatched away her glasses, leaving her in slight shock. "Hey! Give them back!" she stretched out her hand to reach her glasses but he knew just how bad her eyesight was. He took three steps backward and he knew she couldn't identify him anymore.

"Rivaille!"

"You can have them back after one bath."

"I'm busy!"

"Stop being such a stubborn girl and obey me, shitty glasses."

Hanji growled childishly, hands balled into fists.

"...Fine!"

"Good girl," Rivaille said as he returned her glasses to her.

Grinning, she took the opportunity to dash off after she regained her sight. She ran toward the door,

"Ah, I forgot to mention-"

But the door was locked and she couldn't open it.

"-I locked the door just in case you might run away."

"Goddammit!"

"It's not nice to curse, Hanji."

"I don't want to hear that from you!" Hanji wailed.

Rivaille ignored her protest. It was not like she could escape anyway so he just let her whine all she wanted. He went to fill the bathtub with warm water and reminded her to bring some clean clothes with her when she was going to enter the bathroom.

It was his first time washing a woman's body but he didn't feel bothered at all-surprisingly, Hanji didn't, as well. He was lucky Hanji didn't own such feminine body. What seriously bothered him was how dirty she was. He had to scrub the filth on her back as if his life depended on it.

"Oi, shitty glasses."

"Hn?" she squeezed her eyes close when he washed her hair, the soap almost entered her eyes.

"You're filthy."

"Sure, sure."

"Wash your body once in a while, would you?"

"Su-"

"If you answer this one with 'sure' again I'll smash your glasses and burn your books-"

" YESSIR"