Chapter Seven

I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping at me, practically screaming "fuck you, fuck you". What time is it? 5 am? I didn't set my alarm for 5 am! Whatever.
I take out my phone and stare at the screen. I had gotten a text late last night. I must have slept through it.

Unknown #: Ur underwear is still in my room
What? Who the hell is this?! Was I drunk? I don't think so. I hope I didn't do anything bad. I look down. I'm still wearing clothes, that's a good sign. I'm not hungover, so I wasn't drunk. Then who is texting me? Should I just block them? I decide to just text them that I have no idea who the heck they are.

Me: um, I think u have the wrong #

Unknown #: he gave me the wrong #!? God damnit, what am I supposed to do with his underwear now?!

Me: um, I'm sorry. Idk wat u r supposed to do with them. He sounds like a jerk to leave u and forget his underwear and on top of it give u the wrong #

Unknown #: no that's not wat happened wait did u think i.. No that's not it we we weren't like that he's a stranger

Me: U let a stranger in ur bedroom? That's not a good idea

I know I shouldn't be criticizing this person, but I still don't think what she is doing, or who she is doing, is a good idea.

Unknown #: that's not what happened Nevermind. ill just hang them up somewhere and burn them hes not gonna miss em anyways

Me: good idea where, if i may ask, r u gonna do that?

Unknown #: idk, probably in the parking lot of my apartment

Me: nice. can i come?

Wait, did I just ask to go to a random lady's apartment (if it's even a girl) to she her(?) string up some loser's underwear and burn it? What is wrong with me?

Unknown #: alright then i guess u can come

She texts me her address and tells me to be there at 9:00 tonight. Today has already become interesting.

* * *

I can't believe he gave me a fake number. It's just so cruel. Wait, I shouldn't be saying that. I gave him a fake number too. Stupid Ashton. Whatever, I can pretend like he never existed. After we burn his underwear. And by "we" I mean me and Random Stranger.
This doesn't sound shady at all. Who cares? Why am I rambling? Oh ya, to make this chapter longer.
Shoutout to my sidewalk!! I'm sorry I got toothpaste on you!
Okay, that's enough. Now for some Tumblr.

*******************************
A/N
Hey guys! Another chapter in less than a week? I know, I know, I'm great. It's pretty short tho. We have reached about 600 reads!! *viciously does the tongs dance my friends and I made up*
Speaking of the tongs (it has nothing to do with it but whatever), you guys are definitely out there, so I want to hear from you. If u like what is happening, vote please!! I love seeing that. If any of you have any ideas for the book, comment or direct message us (the-cult). And when this book reaches 1000 reads, I plan to type up two chapters in two days. So read up!!
(Sorry for the long authors note)
(^sorry that just made it longer)
(Ugh i did it again)
(Ok that's enough)
(BAI)