𝚆𝚎 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Request: Nope, not a request.

TechnobladexNB!Childhoodfriend!Reader

A/N- AYYY MY FIRST TECHNOBLADE ONE. There will be a part two to this because I kind of went on a writing spree before school started so-

B/S-Birthstone

H/c-Hair color

Actually edited this time

Technoblade's POV

A certain pinkette internally groaned as he gazed on the book in his lap, itching for something to do. Sighing as he shut his book and took off his glasses, rubbing his eyes and staring up at the ceiling of his cabin in the snow. Running a hand through his hair and standing up, he opened up a chest quickly and put the book in a corner. As he closed the chest his eye caught a small glimmer.

He opened the chest back up and he saw a small ring in the corner of the chest. He blew off the dust it had collected and studied the ring. A small (B/S) was placed in the middle of it, a ring of small pearls surrounded it. The gold glimmered in the sunlight that was coming from his windows. It was almost like it was glowing. If he didn't know any better, Technoblade would've kept it for himself, gold was his favorite after all. Technoblade furrowed his brows, the ring feeling familiar on his finger as he fidgeted with it, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Techno eventually put the ring down and sighed, putting the ring down on the table. He got in his bed, not bothering to change or do anything, his mind was exhausted as he started to fall asleep.

A small/tall h/cette ran up to the pinkette, the former hiding something in their hands that were clasped behind their back. "What are you doing..." The pinkette mumbled as he sighed and jumped off of his chair. "Well~ I have a present for you! My dad/mom/guardian made it! Close your eyes, I'll tell you when to open them!" Technoblade sighed and reluctantly closed his eyes, he felt his hand being pulled out and something slip on his middle finger. "Okay! You can open your eyes now!"

Technoblade opened up his eyes to see a ring on his finger. It was two times too big for his little child hands. A glassy b/s was in the center, and a ring of pearls around, the rest of the ring was made of gold. Technoblade gasped at the ring, pulling his hand back, his eyes mesmerized by the intricate craftsmanship of the small ring, even though it was too big for him. The h/cette pulled out another ring, another gem that Technoblade identified as a Alexandrite in the middle, a ring of pearls similar to the one on Techno's.

"We're matching! It's like....what were those things that you told me yesterday called?" The h/cette exclaimed. "A promise ring?" "Yeah, that! Now...I'll promise to keep you safe. Though I'm not too strong." Y/N laughed awkwardly. "I guess I'll promise the same thing... Pinky promise?" Techno held his pinky out. The h/cette quickly interlocked their pinky with Techno's and smiled.