𝙻𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸𝚗 𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚖

Requested? Technically yes, by WayToSarcastic figured I finished this up for you <3

MC or OTHER? MC

Yandere Quackity x Thief Reader

A/N: Fuck it's been a while since I've written a Yandere fic-

A/N:GOD I HAVEN'T WRITTEN ANYTHING IN A WHILE FOR THAT MATTER, enjoy my first post of the year-

TW: Murder, and Kidnappings-

Quackity mumbled under his breath, sipping whiskey from his glass

Quackity mumbled under his breath, sipping whiskey from his glass. The night had been so painfully boring, the usual cheater, that one guy who wants to have sex with almost everyone, and more crazy people Quackity deals with on almost a daily basis.

There was utterly nothing to do. Sam was out tending to his warden duties, Charlie had gone bounding off to someplace, Foolish was preoccupied with a building, Fundy was probably crying about his terrible daddy issues, and Purpled, Purpled was doing who knows what.

He spun in his chair, turning to look through a window that overlooked Las Nevadas, it looked so...different. The nation looked so lively. Bright neon signs everywhere and drunk people having a good time, well mostly of course.

Quackity sighed, downing the rest of the whiskey in his hands and setting it down onto his desk behind a bit aggressively. "Great time to take a walk I guess" he muttered out, fixing the navy blue beanie that sat on his head. Quackity cracked his knuckles and walked out of his office.

***

Las Nevadas was chaos.

[NAME] slunk through the shadows, pulling the sleeves of their dress shirt up. They pulled out an ender pearl, throwing it as far as they could in the direction of the casino.

They were on a job, hired to swindle the leader of Las Nevadas of his riches. Hired by who you might ask. Well, nobody knows.

Even [NAME] didn't know, their name was anonymous. It was sent in by a letter and not a call, how [NAME] usually got commissions and jobs.

This one was the riskiest by far. Sneaking into Las Nevadas and taking Quackity's riches? A hard job for even the most professional criminals. Las Nevadas' security was top-tier, cameras and guards almost everywhere you stepped. (Maybe except in the bathrooms- but you never know-)

They squeezed through the crowd.

'Fuck I hate this. This country is way too crowded for it's own good.' they thought, huffing out as sigh once they got into the less crowded Casino. Though the area still had plenty of people, it felt even more crowded as the smell of alcohol and sweat wafted through the air.