𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚘𝚛

Requested? Yes! By somerandomonlinesimp

MC or IRL? IRL

Simpbur x fem!reader

PT. 1

WILBUR'S POV

WILBUR'S POV

Wilbur's eyes stung as he stared at his screen. He had spent the whole day on his computer and phone, trying to track down this girl. He was infatuated with her, he found himself watching her streams over and over and over again. She was just so special, but he couldn't put his finger on what made her so special.

Clicking of his mouse filled the room and his cursor hovered over that oh so familiar profile picture of hers. Her gorgeous face staring right at him made his stomach flutter. He had never felt this feeling before. It was addictive, like a drug, and he wanted more of it.

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. Thinking that he should take a break from the screens and get some sunlight. Well that was until his phone dinged. A notification. Huh wonder who it's from.

Well, would you look at that, it's was [NAME] tweeting out that she was currently streaming.

'Fuck... Nevermind sunlight. I need to watch this stream.' Wilbur told himself as he raced to the link she had posted and pulled up her stream.

The h/cette's melodic voice lulled him into a state of safeness. It was like she fixed him, fixed him of all the insanities he's been called, like all his issues had been stomped on and killed by her. And she didn't even know it.

Wilbur melted into his chair, sighing contently while her stream became the focus of his attention.

Her words slipped past the brunette's ears until they fixated on one word she had uttered. 'Boyfriend'. Boyfriend? What? How could she have a boyfriend when she was Wilbur's? Wilbur sat up on his chair and studied his screen. A man was sitting next to the h/cette, toned muscles pushed against his fashion sense.

He was handsome, really handsome. Wilbur shook his head, focusing on the woman's words.

"My new boyfriend, Jared. I'd feel like you guys would like him." She giggled and Jared put an arm around her shoulder.

Wilbur felt chills going down his spine, the room went quiet as he typed in a donation. It soon went through and the robotic woman's voice filled his ears as I spoke what he had just typed out, giving a generous donation of $10 or £7.23.

"Hey [NAME], I'm really happy that you've gotten a boyfriend. It's been nice seeing you grow as I was your first viewer...." blah blah blah more boring shit. The kindness he had faked fooled [NAME] and Jared as they both smiled land thanked whoever sent in the donation.

I mean, Wilbur was technically true on something. Wilbur was her first viewer, from back when they were both 17. They had gone to the same collage as each other and that was were his obsession with her started.

Wilbur thought they were perfect together, destined for marriage. But that didn't happen alright. Now he worked a boring office job while [NAME] went on and started doing social media.

Wilbur closed out of her stream. Too tired to deal with today's events. Wilbur frowned as he started at her twitter.

He wanted to touch her, hug her, smell her hair, he wanted her to notice him and all he had done for her. He had missed his college days- well only the times where they called each other. Wether it was about schoolwork, homework or just chatting. He had missed that, how his name rolled off of her tongue so gracefully. He was whipped, lost in his love for her.
.
.
.
I'll have you one day. And that day is soon love...
.
.
.

There's gonna be a part two ;) this was one of my favorites to write :)