the tension

Evelyn turned Helen around facing her, "you seem unwell..Helen." Helen looked down and looked back up and said "n-no its just that.." before she could finish, Evelyn gave Helen an invitation to a party on the balcony and looked deep into her eyes, "i would be really happy if you come" she said contentedly "oh uhm okay" Helen ran downstairs while holding her blush.

Evelyn looked back and smiled and chuckled deeply and walked to her room. She closed the door slowly having her last look at Helen and shut it, she opened her draws and chose her pyjamas. She took out some black silky pyjamas with shorts instead of pants and some white socks and got changed in the bathroom and sat on her bed and lay down, putting her head on her soft pillow and shut her eyes.

after an hour her phone rang and she shot up and grunted and picked up her phone and put it to her ear. "Evelyn are you free? I can't sleep" Helen said softly Evelyn sighed and said "yes i guess i am but do you know what time it is right now?!" "Im sorry.." Helen said in a guilty voice. Evelyn said in a friendly voice "Come to mine and you can sleep in my bed with me, theres enough room" Helen blushed and said "okay ill see you there."

Helen arrived and opened Evelyn's door and took her boots off and walked over to Evelyn's bed while Evelyn was grinning at her. "What?" Helen said sarcastically Evelyn chuckled and said "nothing, its just silly that you have to sleep with me" she squinted her eyes while smiling friendly at her. Helen put her head on Evelyn's shoulder and fell asleep, Evelyn tucked her in bed and herself and shut her eyes.

Helen slipped from her shoulder to her chest and looked up at Evelyn and she was already blushing hard and she put Helen's head back on her shoulder and went back to sleep. The sun raised up from the big glass window and Evelyn's eyes slowly opened and she shook Helen's shoulder and Helen slowly woke. As she looked up, Evelyn was already looking at her and she got up and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth and said "We will get breakfast and then get ready for the party." Helen nodded and put her slippers on and opened the door and walked out shutting the door behind her.

Evelyn spat the toothpaste from her mouth in the sink and wiped her mouth on a cloth and walked out and opened her door and closed it behind her and walked downstairs to see Helen and she had made her breakfast and put it on the table with a silver patterned spoon next to her plate. "Thanks Helen." Said Evelyn great-fully "no problem at all!" Helen said as she smiled at her. They both sat at the dinner table and quickly ate their breakfast and ran upstairs to get ready for the party.

Evelyn put on a red jumpsuit with faint white stripes and brown boots and got changed, as usual, Helen was wearing her suit. "You look nice Evelyn!" Helen said comfortingly "thank you Helen." Evelyn said confidently and they walked to the balcony.