The party and fun..

Evelyn held Helen's hand and said "cmon! Lets run up to the balcony instead!" She shouted whilst pulling her behind her and ran. Helen laughed and ran along with her. There were lots of lights, a dance floor, food, wine and other drinks and MANY people. Evelyn looked at Helen with a delighted look, Helen smiled back and chuckled "This is amazing Evelyn!" "Awe thanks! But i didn't plan it all!" Evelyn said thankfully. They both danced for a bit and poured wine into a glass and walked over to a bench and sat down but Helen lay against the glass barrier with her shoulders balancing her up.

Helen sighed, "well Evelyn Ive gotta say, this is quite fun!" "Haha thanks Helen" Evelyn said with her eyes squinting with a grin. Evelyn noticed something on Helen's chin and it was a bit of cake. "Helen, there's something on your chin, can i wipe it for you?" "Oh sure aha" Helen said while she moved her face closer to Evelyn's. Evelyn blushed a bit while she moved the tip of her thumb to Helen's chin and rubbed it against her chin. Helen looked up with her heart beating the same when Evelyn looked deep in her eyes that day of the invitation.

"All done!" Evelyn said as she smiled at her and looked into her eyes. Helen said to Evelyn calmly "I'm quite tired..can we go back to yours?" "Oh sure!" Evelyn said in a calm, soft voice and she slid her hand in Helen's and walked slowly to her room. As they walked back in, Helen said anxiously "i lied..I'm not tired i just want to be alone with you" "oh thats fine Helen!" Evelyn said as she hugged Helen laying her head on Helen's shoulder. "So what do you want to do n.." before she could finish, Helen kissed her softly and said "I've wanted to do that for ages!"

Evelyn looked at her and kissed her back and while she was kissing her, she pinned her to the table in her room and looked her in the eyes and said "me too Helen." Helen unbuttoned her jumpsuit and kissed her chest softly and buttoned it back up. Evelyn told Helen to go back home so she can clean up. Helen walked to the office to call bob to pick her up. She heard footsteps and saw Evelyn wearing her oversized black coat and Evelyn looked her up and down and said "i can drop you off?" Helen nodded and walked with her to Evelyn's car.

They opened the car door and got in, Evelyn started the engine and drove. Helen looked out the window watching the sunset go darker. Evelyn saw the house in the distance and parked outside. She kissed Helen softly and said "Sleep well Helen" and smiled, "i will..kiss goodnight?" Helen said jokingly, Evelyn kissed her forehead and opened the car door for her and waved goodbye as Helen walked back home..

I will update soon!!