Wait what?..

Evelyn shoved Helen to the wall near her and kissed her neck slowly. "Evelyn, do you..really love me?"
"Cupcake, when have i not?!" Evelyn answered. "I think its time we call it a day?" "Oh sure i got a bit carried away sorry haha." Evelyn hugged Helen tightly and looked down at her and tucked Helen's hair behind her ear. Helen waved a goodbye at Evelyn and walked out. Bob had started to panic and try to get comfortable. "Stop moving you worthless super." She kicked his leg and put her hands on her hips. "Wait a second..you could be worth something for a change." She untied him and he stood up sensibly. Evelyn pushed him to the ground and climbed onto him with a knife and stroked it down his chest. "Say..Helen loves me but, she could love me more." Evelyn had said whilst looking into the blue light of the goggles. Bob nodded slowly.

Evelyn went closer to his face and moved down to his ear and whispered "stay here..ill go and get Helen" she chuckled deeply and got up to go get her.
As she got to her house, she knocked softly to not give off like shes in a mood. Helen had finally answered the door and said "Evelyn, whats up?"
"Nothing i just miss you!" *Helen's head* wait, shes not acting like herself.. "oh uhm yea lets go to yours!" Helen said nervously. "Perfect.." Evelyn replied with whilst smiling.