It gets serious..

Evelyn was driving back from work and drove to Helen's house for a bit, when she arrived she forgot she was wearing her suit and opened the door hoping she was home. "Hello?!" She shouted as a faint voice replies with "who are you?.." "uhm I'm Evelyn deavor.." A kid with dark purple hair and blue eyes walk up to her. "..hello??" Evelyn said faintly "hi, im violet by the way! Do you need something?" Violet said blissfully "yea, your mom" said Evelyn deeply "oh she's asleep right now" Evelyn grunted and got stopped by bob and he said "Evelyn! What a surprise" he put his hand on her shoulder and said "what are you doing here?!" "Ive come to collect Helen for work stuff''

She coughed anxiously and looked down. "well i think shes asleep, but ill tell her you came by-'' before he finished, Evelyn slapped the goggles onto his eyes and dragged him to the car. She slammed the brakes and drove back to devtech. She pushed him and said "go in the elevator and click room 40'' he nodded and ran to the elevator. Evelyn ran up the stairs and went into her secret room with lots of chair with rope on each one and a lightbulb individually above the chairs. She tied him up on the chair and she said "you don't wanna move or say a word until i get back." He nodded and Evelyn ran downstairs to the phone.

Evelyn typed Helen's number in and put the phone to her ear, Helen picked up and said "whats up?" And Evelyn replied with "come to devtech room 40 got it?" Helen put the phone down and went on a bus to devtech. She ran in and went to room 40 and saw bob tied up and the door shut behind her and it went dark. "Glad you came Helen.." "who is this?!" Helen shouted, "me, Evelyn.." "why are you doing this Eve?" "Because i love you Helen.." she kissed her deeply and moved down to her neck. Helen stroked her hand through her hair and lifted her head up with her warm hands "Evelyn what will you do to bob?!" "Well..he was worthless, u dont need him." Evelyn picked up Helen's head slowly with her thumb and finger. "Evelyn, u didn't need to do that for me to be with you, you know that right?" "Oh well..he's gone!" They shared a warm,soft kiss.