you didn't die-

"DEO! DEO WHAT THE HELLLLLL!" Tommy yelled as the roller coaster went down and back up.

Deo started lifting his arms up as the went back down.

"DEO PUT YOUR FUCKING ARM BACK I'M GOING TO FALL OUTTTT!" Tommy yelled as deo laughed putting his arm back and as soon as he did Tommy clung to it.

"DEO I'M GONNA FUCKING FALLLLL!" Tommy said feeling that the seat belt thing is loose.

"Tommy it's almost done you'll be fine!" Deo said letting Tommy cling to his arm.

"DEO! DEOOO I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE!" Tommy yelled when deo lifted his arm away from Tommy.

-

"You tried to fucking kill me! That was so fucking high I almost died deo!" Tommy said not letting go of deos arm.

"We're gonna go on that swinging thing!" Deo said pointing to the sea dragon.

"Deo that fucking goes like 20 feet in the air! You're literally trying to kill me!" Tommy said hugging deos arm closer.

-

"This line is so longgg"

"Tommy we are literally about to go on the ride" deo said putting his ticket in the bucket as Tommy did the same.

"Cmon we're going to the back"

"What?!" Tommy said as deo dragged him deo back of the ride.

-

"Tom's it's about to start chill!" Deo said giggling

"It's starting! Deo I swear to fucking god if you let go of me this time I'm fucking pushing to off this fucking ride!"

"Okay okay I get ittt"

"Where's Luke?" Tommy asked looking to deos side.

"I'm on the other side of deo!" Luke said

"Oh hi luke!" Tommy said waving and sitting back cause the sea dragon started moving.

After a little bit it started going higher and faster which Tommy looked away and put his head into deos shoulder.

"PUT YOUR HANDS UP DEO!" Luke said putting his hands up as it got faster as deo did the same.

"DEO WHAT THE FUCKKKK!" Tommy said holding deos torso now having to look which makes him go pale right away.

"Oh- sorry toms!" Deo said moving his arm back as Tommy went back to clinging to it.

"We're so fucking hig- HOLY SHOT I'M LIFTING OF MY SEAT DEO WHAT THE FUCKKKK!" Tommy yelled as he lifted off his seat by how high he was.

-

"Tommy let go of my armmmmmm" deo whined wanting to go get slushies with Luke.

"You forced me onto that you deal with the result." Tommy said jumping onto deos back and wrapping his arms around deos neck and his legs around deos waist.

"Pfttt- you did get you into this mess deo." Luke said walking with deo following behind.

"Ughhh" deo groaned while Tommy was just being petty saying 'you tried to fucking kill meeeeee' or 'I fucking lifted from my seat twice!'