The end :)

TW: suicide

Tying the knot one final time. He stepped of the chair he was on. He felt his breath slipping away and his heart beat slowed down. He closed his eyes softly and that was it for him.

A note for one special person was left. It took maybe a day or two to check on him. He'd been there for so long and no one even cared? His curtains would be closed and when dio knocked on the window he didn't get any reply. He assumed he was sleeping so he smiled and left a little note on the window.

Phil has gotten worried for him. Tommy usual came out when he woke up to brush his teeth and eat the food he would make. He hadn't come down at all so while he was cooking he sent Wilbur to go check on Tommy. Sure enough the door was locked so Wilbur left it at that. "Wilbur his door is never locked! Go get in there and check on him!" Phil said. "Fine! Fine! Geez you old man he's probably fine." Wilbur said and grabbed a card and slid it into the door eventually getting it open.

"There the doors is ope-" Wilbur stopped in the middle of it staring at the boy. "Tommy?" He said and a single tear silently fell from his eye. "Wilbur what is taking you so damn long-" Phil stopped in his tracks. "Dad- he.." Wilbur started crying. "Tommy." Wilbur cried "dad, Tommy- he really-" he started sobbing loudly and he fell to the ground.

-

When dio found out he couldnt believe anything they said. "Tommy- he wouldn't do that- that's not Tommy stop." He cried and when he found out it was the same night he came up to Tommy's window and left thinking he was sleeping he felt that it was somehow his fault.

Hello everyone, this is the end of the book. I'm sorry for leaving you off at such a unfortunate ending. I thought this would have fit how I feel right now and how unexpected it took a turn. See you all another time :).