keep quite

"Pretty boy, I'm here!" Deo said knocking on Tommy's window.

Tommy quickly opened his window pulling deo inside. "Deo shut up! You're so loud!" Tommy said covering deos mouth.

"I'm not loud!" Deo said moving Tommy's arm away from his mouth.

"Here since you don't like to have your ring on finger I got you a chain for it!" Deo said holding up two chains, one for him the other for Tommy.

"And since you don't like it on your finger I thought I wouldn't wear it on mine either!" Deo said smiling widely, Tommy slowly grabbed one staring at it.

"Thank you deo." Tommy said hugging deo.

"Of course pretty boy!" Deo said playin with Tommy's hair.

"Do you wanna go out somewhere?" Tommy asked looking back at deo.

"Where would we go this late?" Deo asked Tommy confused.

"We could go to the park or um.. Tu- no uhhh the park?" Tommy asked putting his ring on the chain.

"Go get your shoes and a hoodie, it's cold out there." Deo said helping Tommy put the necklace around tommys neck.

"Thank you deooo" Tommy said grabbing his shoes and opening his closet to get one of his hoodies.

"Wear this one." Deo said pulling a hoodie off of a hanger.

"Deo that's your hoodie." Tommy said grabbing some socks.

"Exactly!" Deo said pulling the hoodie over tommys head for him.

"You're an idiot deo!" Tommy said sitting down on his bed and putting his socks and shoes on.

"C'mon!" Deo said grabbing Tommy's and dragging Tommy on the roof.

"Deo! Deo I'm going to fall! Deo stop stop stop! I'm gonna fall stop!" Tommy said pulling his arm back trying to go inside.

"Woah you're not gonna fall! I've got you pretty boy!" Deo said holding Tommy closer.

"Woah don't cry! Tommy you're not going to fall." Deo said trying to calm Tommy down.

"C'mon let's get off the roof!" Deo said slowly walking to a ladder.

"Do you want to go first?" Deo asked witch Tommy started shaking his head 'no'.

"Ok I'm gonna go down and hold the ladder for you, stay here until I say to come down." Deo said witch Tommy started nodding backing away from the edge of the roof.

"C'mon down tommy!" Deo said at the bottom of the ladder holding it.

Tommy started climbing down slowly feeling it Shake a bit.

"Good job Tommy" deo said hugging Tommy as Tommy moved away from the ladder.

"C'mon, Let's go to the park" deo said holding Tommy's hand the whole way to the park.

"Look it's a dog!" Tommy said pointing at a black fluffy dog.

"It is Tommy, but that's someone else's dog." Deo said practically dragging Tommy away from the dog.

"Why are half of the street lights broken?!" Tommy asked looking at the lights.

"I don't know Tommy, keep walking." Deo said since they were half way to the park.

"Look it's the park!" Tommy said letting go of does hand and running to the park.

"Tommy! Tommy come back!" Deo said following after him.

"They don't have wood chips" Tommy said kicking the plastic slide.

"Not every park is the same toms!" Deo said holding tommys hand again making sure he doesn't run off.

-

"Deo I'm not fucking going on the roof again! Get down here we're going through the door!" Tommy said as deo rolled his he's and claimed down the ladder following Tommy.

"See it wasn't that-" Tommy completely stopped and pushed deo and pointed to a ladder.

'Wilbur's there' Tommy mouthed going through the front door.

"Hi tommy!" Wilbur said waving with a big smile watching as Tommy walked away up to his room.

"Tommy you idiot!" Deo said sitting on tommys bed as Tommy shut the door.

"Close the window it's cold!" Tommy said taking his shoes and socks off but keeping deos hoodie on.

"Comfortable?" Deo asked sitting back down.

"Very- oh you're talking about the hoodie- no I'm not it's just warm." Tommy said looking away quickly.

"Mhmm"