Chapter 2 - "Satisfied"

Elizabeth POV
Sorry im not in highschool so if its not logical so be it 💀.

Me, Peggy, and Angelica hop out of the car and walk into our new school.

"Woahhhh, it's HUGE!" Says my younger sister Peggy.

"Yeah your right it's pretty big!" I said

Angelica stayed quiet.

The bell rings.

"Bye Peggy!" I say.

"Have a good class Peggs!" Angelica follows.

"I'm the BEST at math I will be fine!" She lies as she skips slong to her class.

"Whatever you say." Angelica says then we walk to our class.

We walk into Mr. Washington's class right on time.

"Lovely, the Schuyler sisters are here. I was beginning to think you'd be late." He says nicely

"Yeah heh." I say then me and Angelica sit down.

10 minutes into the lecture the door busted open.

"Oh Mr. Hamilton you've FINALLY decided to join our class." Mr. Washington sassily says.

"Well I've been writing and-"

"It doesn't matter what you have been doing, you're still late and my class was disrupted."

"But-"

"No buts Alexander."

"Alexander" I whisper to myself. "Alexander, Alexander, Alexander. I like that name." And then I see his face.

"HOLY COW HE'S HOT!" I think to myself.

He's got me helpless.

I think- I think I like him.

But then see Angelica's face.

Very clearly looking at him, with a face nobody in our family has ever seen.

Satisfaction

She looked more satisfied than ever! Even more satisfied than watching the satisfying videos Peggy watched in 2019!

I couldn't let my feelings get in the way of her crush. I know my own sister mind- you never find anyone as witty or as divine, if I told her that I like him she'd hide her tears til' she died, he'd be mine; she'd say I'm fine- she'd be lying.

I may be helplessly inlove, but they'd be more satisfied together.

Angelica POV

As I zoned out the last conversation between my sisters the bell rings I noticed Peggy was leaving.

"Have a good class Peggs!" I say.

"I am the BEST at math, I will be fine!" She says then skips to class.

"Whatever you say." I say as me and Eliza start to class.

We head into Mr. Washington's class on time.

"Lovely, the Schuyler sisters are here. I was beginning to think you'd be late." He says.

"Yeah heh" Eliza says then we sit down.

10 minutes into class the door busts open.

"Oh Mr. Hamilton you've FINALLY decided to join our class." Mr. Washington says.

"Well i've been writing and-" 

"It doesn't matter what you've been doing you're still late and my class was disrupted"

"But-"

"No buts Alexander"

I was staring at him very noticeably Amazed, impressed, Satisfied! But..for what? Then 6 seconds later I realized I had a crush.

I don't even know him! I can't have a crush that's so not...me! I only know what he looks like, his name, and the fact he's late! Ugh, Don't like him! Don't like him! Don't like him!

Dammit, it's too late I like him. I'll tell Elizabeth after class and not Peggy because of her big mouth.

But alas, I am helplessly satisfied.

Words: 537