Chapter 3 - "Winter Party"

Angelica POV

The next morning I peacefully wake up.

I get into a black shirt with the words "Doja Cat " glowing light pink and light pink pants with checkered vans. I style my hair plainly down.

Then I head downstairs.

"Good morning father." I say.

"Good morning Angelica, your mother went on a "Ladies day" with Mrs. Olivia and Mrs. Anne." My father replies.

"Yes!" I think.

"Oh, alright then" I say.

Peggy walks down the stairs in a yellow, black, and white striped romper with a white cardigan on and white platform boots and her hair in her usual ponytail.

"HEY! I DIDN'T FALL!" She yells.

"Good job Margarita!" Eliza said coming down the stairs in a cyan shirt with sea green pant and the same checkered vans as me with her hair down.

"It's Peggy!...but.. thank you." Peggy corrected.

"Whateeever you say." Eliza replies.

"Girls, One of the gentlemen "Wolfgang" going to your school is hosting a ball." My father says.

"Oh?" I say smiling at Peggy and Eliza trying to enjoy my breakfast quickly.

"HEY!" Peggy shouts. "We gotta go!"

"Ofay!!" Eliza says stuffing her breakfast in her face.

"Eliza don't eat with your mouth open and don't stuff your mouth, Your in 11th grade for pete's sake!" I say like mother.

"Woah calm down Jamal." Peggy says.

I don't know what came over me, but I don't like it.

We head out the door of  The Schuyler Mansion.

"Hey. sisters. We are going to that party I heard almost half of the school is going!" I say "And y'know what that means!"   "we can find  looooove!

"Love?" Peggy says.

"Yeah, and I think I might already have someone in mind!"  I cheerily say.

"Yeah..." Eliza sadly says.

I KNOW THE CHAPTER IS SHORT I JUST DIDNT FEEL LIKE WRITING MORE

Words: 290