"Before You Go": Epilogue

Third person pov:

Right after the wedding there was a party, everyone came. I went too so nobody would think anything was up and that I wanted to kill myself, which was true but I don't want to steal the joy from my sister's wedding. So I walk in the mansion we went back to when a the wedding was over, so this part was for getting drunk and dancing crazily, but instead I take a drink and head to the balcony then I hear sobs, and I walk towards them.

John Laurens was not the last face I'd expect here but not the first.

"Hey, are you okay?" I ask him.

He turns over shocked and says, "what the f- oh Angelica, hi, and not really.." 

"Do you wanna.. talk about it?" I ask again.

"Um sure, well," he pauses and continues, "IREALLYREALLYHAVEACRUSHONALEXANDERANDIMATHISWEDDINGNOWANDYESIMGAYWELLBISEXUALBUTTHATSNOTTHEPOINTANDIWASALSOJEALOUSWHENHEKISSEDYOUATTHATHIGHSCHOOLPARTYANDI-" 

I interrupted him with a hug, "I.. Didn't know you felt that way, but I accept you for you." I told him.

"Oh..I.." He awkwardly said.

"I'm sorry, we're not very close I did too much."

"No it's okay"

I got up.

"Well I'll leave you alone now" I exit halfway.

"Wait." 

I stop, "yea?"

"We can.. Be friends right? Like become close I guess." 

"That would satisfy me, guess we both need Get Over Alex Therapy."  

We both laugh and talk the rest of the night.