Chapter 4 - "Felicity"

Angelica POV

"Hey, Angelica, I'm going home early" I hear Eliza say.

"Why?" I reply.

"I'm tired, bye"

"Okay.. bye then"

"Oh yeah, and Peggy is throwing up so deal with her, will you? Thanks!" Eliza then walks off.

"What's up with her"

I look back to the boy beside me "Uhh...I'm sorry I don't know what came over me to do that" I apologize.

"It's okay, I get it, you LIKE me, can't blame you though" he says like Peggy.

"Oh shut it," I reply. "But do you wanna go out sometime?"

"Sure."

"Well I think I'll be heading home, goodbye." I say.

"Bye." Alexander goodbyes.

"Wait," he says.

"Yea?" I say.

"What's your number?" He nervously says.

"Oh.. uh it's 1+ (***) (***) (****)."

"Thanks." He says more calmly.

I grab Peggy who seems a bit better than what Eliza said she was like before, not vomiting anymore, but I believe Eliza, she does gets like that, and also Eliza is my sister, she dosent lie about stuff crap like that. She dosent lie period.

(Future Angelica: Oh I was wrong. I was so wrong.)

"Peggy cmon our car is here." I rush her

"Okieeeeayyyyyy!!"  She strangely replies.

As we step into the car I take one look back at Alexander who is waving goodbye, I wave back as the car drives away.

As we drive into the driveway of our home I get out and grab Peggy on the other side, I pick her up like a 5-year-old child and bring her to her room and grab a brown paper lunch bag and bring it to her in case of emergency  (health) occurrences that might just happen knowing what Eliza told me before she left.   As I walk to my room I hear crying in Eliza's room. As I knock on her door  the crying comes to a hold, as I hear Eliza say: "Go away...please." Hurt, I Go to my room and flop on my bed I thought of Alexander and the party and.. Eliza, what wa she crying for? I feel bad, though I don't know her problem.... I feel her pain. And before I knew it my eye we're closed shut and I was on my bed passed out I wish I had more story but I can't remember my dream, all I know is that I had the dream with felicity.

Words: 402