Chapter 55: Heroes

"You look stunning" Diablo said habang nakatingin sakin

It's been a month since that incident. Right after that, the kingdom provided us a place to stay to recover our injuries and gave us magical tablets to get our magic back. The people from Khisfire was all in shock when they knew what happened.

The 3 Kings talked about the new Emperor who will rule the whole country but the people pleaded that the the five of us should rule this country. Our base will be at Khisfire and we will be monitoring the whole country. They call us heroes, I guess.

"Thank you. Tara?" I said and he nodded lumabas kami sa room and saw the others. We are all wearing a royal dresses and suits because today is our coronation day.

Yes, we'll rule this country. Lance will handle the trades and finances. Dylan will handle the army. Aqua will handle the paramedics. Velvet will handle our base and I will handle the borders. Basically, I'll be travelling around the country to check any malicious phenomenon and to stop that previous incident from happening again. Despite of being rulers, we are still students so Prince Dylan and Lance will handle most of this country for now because the three of us will be doing missions from time to time-- well that is still part of our duties so we don't really mind.

"Let's go" Lance said and the curtains in front of us opened and we walked forward. We are now standing the the top of the palace where we saw people below us cheering for us. We even saw familiar faces. The guild master, Nathan, and even the survivor from Zinambra's incident. 

"ALL HAIL TO OUR HEROES!" a royal guard shouted and the crowd started clapping more

Napatingin kami sa gilid where are parent were sitting. My mama and papa looked so proud and even Sythe and Wraith smiled at us. Who would have thought that a gamer like me will rule a country someday?

A lot of things happened that night. Feast, Dances, Singing, Magic Tricks, and other stuff but we all went away to seek a quiet place.

We all went back to the forest but not that deep and found a river which we did not saw before. Pumunta kami dun and we all laid down at napatingin sa itaas.

"Yue" I hear Lynch mumble when he saw the moon

"Mm-hmm." I replied

"You better finish your missions quickly" Prince Dylan-- I mean Dylan said, I promised to call him Dylan from now on because we're on the same boat already.

"Oo nga, we're all in this together, you know" Lance said

"Oo naman, we're heroes after all" Velvet said and chuckled

We did a little chat below on that moonlight but eventually we started to feel sleepy so we all went back to our rooms and slept because although today is our coronation day, we still have our classes tomorrow.

When morning came, the three of us travelled back into Nethilor using the Aqua's father's magic which is teleportation. He called it GATE magic-- a magic that connects two place. When we arrived there, we immediately went our rooms para magbihis ng uniform.

"It's been so long since I've wore this one" I said at napatingin sa salamin

"Right" Diablo replied at humarang siya sa harapan and leaned forward

"W-What.." 

"Nothing, I just remembered.." he mumbled and touched my lips using his thumb

"Samuel kissed you" he added at nanigas ako. Oo nga pala, nakalimotan ko rin.

Napatingin siya sa itaas where the clock is located. It's 5:10 in the morning and our call time is 5:30 AM.

"I still have time" he whispered and pushed me into my bed at pumatong.

He leaned forward and kissed me. He stretched out his tongue ang played along with mine. His hands travelled from my waist to my lower part of the body. He unzipped his pants and removed my undergarment. He thrusted forward at napahawak ako ng mahigpit sa bed sheet while moaning.

"You must not let anyone do that again, Lotus. You know you're mine." he said and kissed me again while thrusting forward

My body felt hot at bumitaw ako sa halik. He licked my ear and it gave me shivers.

"U-Uh.. D-Diablo .." I moaned and he thrusted harder and faster

"Urgh .." I heard him moan and he started smirking showing his fangs

He carried me while his was still inside me at dinala ako sa CR. Sinandal niya ako sa wall na may salamin sa gilid and started licking my neck. Napatingin ako sa salamin and he pierced his fangs into my neck while thrusting more. He was rough but it felt good.

He cupped my breasts while swallowing my blood and thrusting forward which made me moan quite louder.

"Uhhh.." I moaned at napahawak ako sa buhok niya

He stopped drinking and kissed me hard. Our tongues did met but he was getting silly. Inilapas niya ako sa CR at pinahiga sa table na malapit lang sa window. I can even see the garde outside-- the sun rise to be exact.

I was just laying on the table while he was standing.

"Uhh Lotus" I heard

"Diablo, I'm .. cumming.." I said and he smiled

"Y-Yeah .. So am I .." he replied and he suddenly grabbed me at napahawak ako sa likoran niya. This position feel so good.

"Uhh uhh" I moaned

He was standing while thrusting while I was sitting. I can hear his deep breaths and moaning  which turned me on.

"A-Ahh .." I moaned and hugged him because I cummed and he was thrusting faster and harder

"Ahhhh" he moaned and he carried me tsaka sinandal ako sa wall and he stopped thrusting.

We both gasped for air and I hugged him. He was still catching his breath just like me but hugging him calmed me down. Binitawan niya ako and I stood up habang niyayakap pa rin siya.

"What's wrong?" he asked and I looked at him

"Nothing" I replied at bumitaw ako sa yakap.

Kinuha namin yung suot namin kanina at nagbihis ulit kami. It was already 5:25 AM so I prepared my things para pumunta kami sa academy.

"Lotus" he called kaya napatingin ako

"Tell me what's wrong?" he asked again and I smiled

"Do you still love Astrid?" I asked and that surprised him

"What a stupid question" he answered at nagpatuloy sa pagbihis

"Is is stupid because I'm right?" I asked and as I asked that, I felt pain deep inside.

He finished buttoning his pants at lumapit sakin.

"That's stupid because you're wrong" he said at binatokan niya ako.

Nauna siyang lumabas kaya sumunod ako. Wala pa dito yung iba so we waited.

"Diablo" I called at tumingin siya sakin

"I-I .. uhh I don't really care i-if uh.. y-you don't feel the s-same way but I just want you to k-know t-that .." I mumbled and he started smiling as if alam niyang sasabihin ko

"I-I .... love y---" 

"I loveyou, Lotus" he interrupted at ramdam ko ang pamumula ng mukha ko

"I love you.. Lotus" he said again