💛Let's Keep A Secret💛

:)—————————————————

:)
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

"Alright goodnight Quackity" I said as Quackity smiled at me "Goodnight Y/n" be said and walked out my room. I looked down at my watch on my wrist and it was eight. "Just two damn hours left until I can finally see Wilbur" I whispered to myself. "I need a small nap" I said and closed my eyes.

~~~Timeskip~~~

I opened my eyes and looked out the window while my eyes were squinted. Until I remembered, I checked my watch to see , and it was ten o' two. So I quickly got up and headed out my door, then down the hallway. I put my boots and coat on, then I started to run towards the forest where me and Wilbur would meet every once a week. "Wilbur?" I whispered yelled out. There was no response. "Wilbur?" I was starting to get worried. But then I heard some rustling behind a couple bushes "Wilbur? Is that you?" I asked and tip toed towards the bush, then all of a sudden I was tackled down by a big figure so I screamed, but when the light peered across their face, I knew who it was. "Hey Wilbur" I smiled at him "Hello sweetheart" he said and gave me a small kiss on the lips "Your four minutes late..why?" He asked "I was taking a nap, it's no big deal" I chuckled "I know but I thought Quackity found out, and I thought he did something to you" he frowned a bit "Sorry" I said. "Wanna go for a walk?" I asked him and he nodded.
We kept walking around until the sun started to peek through the mountains. "Shit i should be getting back" I said and kissed his cheek "Alright... love you" he said "Love you too" I replied and ran away from him.
When I made it back I saw a worried expression across Quakity's face and I felt a little uneasy. "Is everything alright? What happened to you? Did someone touch?!" He asked me multiple questions and I felt a little nervous while he kept asking me if I was ok and stuff. I just smiled and held his shoulder "Everything alright I couldn't sleep so I just went for a walk and I wasn't paying attention to the time. I'm sorry if I got you worried" I said. "It's alright... but, well I mean you could've left a note saying where you were going" he said "Once again I'm sorry" I said and pat his shoulder.

~~~Wilburs POV'~~~

I watched Y/n run away towards Las Nevadas until he wasn't in sight. I turned and jumped when there was a small figure in front of me "Hello Wilbur from L'Manberg" he said and I just scoffed and walked pass him. "I heard lots about you. Especially from Quackity. He told me if you were to ever come near I would have to inform him so goodbye" he said ran towards Las Nevadas. And I knew how much consequences would be if he were to tell Quackity. So I ran after him. 'How is this little guy faster than me' I asked myself.

~~~Quackity's POV'~~~

"Thank god you still have your three lives" I said while walking with Y/n beside me. "Quackity stop worrying, I'm getting a little kid vibes right now" he said and looked down "Sorry it's just you know your my brother and I need to protect you at all cost. Especially when there's Wilbur he hates my guts and I bet he'll hate you" I said but when I looked at him his face was pale "Is everything alright?" I asked him and he just stared at me "Y-yah I-I-I'm good" he stuttered "Come one I'm your brother I know when somethings wrong" I say "I swear everything's ok!" He yelled a bit annoyed. I backed up a bit and scoffed "You don't have to yell geesh" I said and continued to walk with him. We both stayed silent and parted away as we had to do our morning tasks.
"Quackity from Las Nevadas I have something to tell you!" I heard the familiar slime guy's voice. I turned around and saw the slime "Wilbur from L'Manburg was talking to Y/n earlier" I stared at him in anger "What the fuck!" I yelled and ran up to Y/n. I saw him cleaning the fountain so I walked up right behind him and grabbed his arm firmly "Hey what the fucks wrong with you, let go of me!" He screamed "Hell no Slime guy told me you were talking with Wilbur. Tell me the truth" I said and he just glared at me "It's a complete lie." He said and I did something without thinking. I slapped him across the face "I SAID TELL ME THE FUCKING TRUTH!" I yelled. But he started to tear up "I fucking hate you!" He yelled at me and ran towards the exit of Las Nevadas. 'Shit i shouldn't have done that' I told myself.

~~Ending 3rd POV'~~

Y/n ran away with Wilbur :)
Quackity continued with his business.
—————————————————

861 words
I ran out of ideas at the end sorry