❤️🖤My One True Muffin❤️🖤

Platonic but I guess there is a small fluff at the end idk honestly.

~~~Y/n POV'~~~

"Hehe your sooo~ funny" I chuckled at the man standing behind the bar counter "Ahh~ you think so" he smirked at me and I nodded "Definitely" I said but then my pants had a small vibration in my pocket so I grabbed my phone and saw that I now had twenty five missed calls and thirty nine unread messages from my roommate Darrryl . "Ugh I gotta go my roommates getting a little worried" I said and got up "Alright can't wait to see you tomorrow cutie" he said and I looked straight at him "Same here baby" I complimented him and walked out the bar. I finally decided to text Darryl to tell him to pick me up.
Eventually he got here and I jumped in the car. "I can't believe you missed my calls and didn't read my messages! Why?!" He yelled and I just chuckled "It's not funny, what if you were hurt and you were to weak to text me or answer me, OR worse someone took your phone and had no way on coming back" he kept rambling about the missed calls and unread texts until we made it to our apartment, and he finally stopped talking. We both got out the car and into the apartment "Ugh I'm sooooo hungry, can you make a snack for me please?" I looked down at the shorter male and shook his head "No way! Go to sleep you've been awake since two in the morning!" He yelled and I smiled and grabbed him from behind. "Let go of me" he said and he tried to get out of my grasp but failed. "I don't feel like going to bed" I say and sit down on the couch with him beside me "Wanna listen to our playlist?" I asked him and he just stayed still. I shrugged my shoulders and just played our songs we would listen to when we felt like it. "I'm a getting tired" he said and I chuckled "Wanna go to bed?" I asked him and he nodded. "Alright but we're still listening to this playlist" I said "Fiiiiiiine" he groaned out and I picked him up "Hey put me down now" he demanded but I ignored and brought him to my room and laid down. I started to spoon him and close my eyes "Goodnight sweet beans" I whispered "Goodnight" he said back, and we both drifted off to dream land.
—————————————————

424 words
Sorry for slow update I'm still working on a request from someone. I will be done soon.