❤🔥?Love?🔥❤

I didn't know what to name this chapter.
—————————————————

~~~3rd POV'~~~

Love is considered to be fake to Y/n. Because he never actually experienced it. Sure he dated women, and men but they never actually showed Y/n love. All they did was use Y/n and throw him away when they lost interest in him.

Y/n was having a normal day, watering his plants and vegetables. Feeding his animals and collecting honey from his bees. But Something didn't feel right, like something bad was going to happen. He walked back inside to prepare for lunch until a knock at his door was heard. He jumped because he never expected any visitors.

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I walked to the door and looked through the peephole, and saw a man with black hair, and a strip of white cloth around his head. I opened the door and was surprise to see him covered in a red substance. Not blood, it was to bright to be blood. He was smiling awkwardly. "Hello... Um, may use your shower please?" He said. I was sceptical at first, but nodded and moved out the way. He walked in.

"Wow! This place looks great Y/n" he said. "Thank you... Wait! How do you know my name?" I asked him "You mean you don't remember me?" He asked and I felt embarrassed, and shook my head.

"It's me, Sapnap!" He said I was thinking at first. Then it hit me, my old friend back in elementary school, and my very first crush.

"Oh dear! It's been to long!" I said and started to tear up. We both went close to each other, and wrapped out arms around each other.

"So tell me, why do you have... Whatever it is that's on you?" I asked him "My friends were playing with paint, but it all spilled on me" he said. I started to laugh "Well! I'll let you use my clothes for now, while I go put yours in the washing machine" I said and he smiled. "That would be nice" he said.

~~~Timeskip~~~

While Sapnap was taking a shower I went into the kitchen to start making lunch for him, Sapnap, and his friend. I made seven sandwiches. Just in time for Sapnap to finish the shower, and his friends arrived.

"Hey Y/n! Long time no see!?" Said Dream while giving me a high five. "Um... Yeah, it's great to see you too Dream" I said awkwardly. We all waited for Sapnap to change and come downstairs.

Soon, he finally came downstairs and we all began to eat. "This is really good Y/n, thank you" Badboyhalo said and I smiled at him "Thank you" I said, and continued to eat.

~~~Timeskip~~~

All of them were beginning to leave, but Sapnap stayed to help me with the dishes.

"Y/n?" He asked. I hummed in response and glanced at him, I could see a red blush spread across his face. "Its very nice to see you again after years. We were a great duo" he said. I nodded "Indeed we were" I said, I smiled remembering the fun times we had when were young. We continued to clean the dishes in silence.

The sun was setting, and I took Sapnaps clothes out dryer. I chuckled because they were pink 'cute' I thought.

"Sapnap!" I called out for him. " Yeah?! " he yelled back "Your clothes are done!" I yelled. He immediately came around the corner. He looked down at the clothes and smirked. " PFFT my clothes are pink! That's awesome! " he saud, and started to laugh nonstop.

He soon calmed down and I was somewhat blushing, do to us just staring at each other. "T-thanks for washing my clothes" he said. I nodded. "Do... Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked. I nodded "Sure, what movie?" I asked him "The Boy" he said. "ain't that a horror movie?" I asked him. "Yup, but let's make it a challenge. Whoever gets scared first must do whatever the person whom won anything that they demand" he said. "Alright. Bring. It. On" I said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I lost.

I was mad but the movie wasn't over. So now every time there was a jumpscare, I would hide under the blankets while hearing Sapnap laugh.

Once the movie was over we were both cuddling each other. "Hey Y/n?" He asked and I looked down at him. "Yeah?" I asked. "Its been a great time... And um, well I have something to tell you" he was playing with his sweater strings. "Sure, what it is Sappy?" I asked him. He seemed to blush at the nickname I gave him. "Well, I've had a crush on you ever since we met. I was scared to tell you this because I thought it would ruin our friendship. And I still like, no, I love you" he said.

I was silent. He was starting to become pale. I smiled and kisses his cheek. "I love you too" I said. He seemed to calm down. "So... Are we a thing?" He asked. I shrugged my " Sure" I said and he was all giddy.
—————————————————
E