💚Picnic💚

Sorry for this being extremely late but anyway here it is!
—————————————————

~~~Y/n's POV'~~~

I open my eyes slowly and sit up slowly in my bed. The sun was beaming through my thin curtains, which made the room a bit blinding to me.

I looked at my phone beside me and saw it had a new notification on it. But when I took a better look at the screen, turned out my friend was texting me about a picnic. I smiled and started to text him back.

Dream💚:
Hey Y/n since today is going to be sunny I was wondering if you would like to have a picnic at the park

Y/n:
Ooo yes I would like to!!!

Dream💚:
Sweet I'll get the food ready. If you don't mind can you get a blanket?

Y/n:
Yes of course I can
See you later!!!

Dream💚:
Alright thanks see you later bye!

Dream💚:
3 is good right?

Y/n:
Yup

I put my phone down and went to the bathroom to start my shower.

~~~Time Skip~~~

After taking the shower I put clothes on and ate a small snack. I checked the time and saw it was 2 already. "Alright I'll go get the blanket and start heading out" I told myself. So I went to a closet and grabbed a green and white polka dotted blanket.

I smiled and went back to the kitchen to collect my car keys.

I went outside and started the car. Driving away to Where me and Dream will meet up.

~~~Time Skip~~~

I arrived at the park and parked in the parking lot. People were flying kites, walking their dogs, and also having picnics. I got out the car and start to look around to find Dream.

I was about to give up until I felt arms wrap around me. I jumped and was about to scream until I heard the person laughing. I knew who it was so I playfully hit them "I've been looking for you." he said and continued to laugh and wheeze like a tea kettle.

"YOU, looking for me! was looking for you idiot" I said whilst laughing along with him. "A-anyway let's go I found a s-spot!" He kinda yelled in between laughs. Maybe a bit to loud because people were looking at us. But I don't care as long as he's happy.

We arrived at a plain grass hill with a tree that can give us shade and not only that but not that much people were around. I laid the blanket down and we both sat down. "So how's the team?" I asked him. "Oh we're doing great actually. We made a new video in minecraft recently" he said. "Tha's cool. Was it fun?" I asked him and he responded with a nod. He took out a couple of sandwiches along with a couple of water bottles. "I made the sandwiches and used the juicer to make the orange juice." He said as he shook the the bottles. I nodded and grabbed one of the sandwiches. I took a bite and it tasted good. "Mmm it's quite good" I said and continue to eat.

~~~Dream's POV'~~~

"Well I'm glad you like it" I said laughing as the h/c was continuing to eat the sandwich I made. At the end of our picnic I was going to gather up the courage to tell him that I like him. It's a perfect day to tell him to. I hope.

I didn't notice I was spacing out until the male snapped his fingers in front of my face. "You alright?" He asked me. I simply nodded "Yeah, just thinking of some stuff." I said and started to eat my sandwich.

~~~Time Skip~~~

We finished eating the muffins I brought and saw that the sun was already going down. "Oh shit what time is it?" He asked me. I took my phone out and saw it was already seven. "It's only seven." I plainly said. But he looked surprised " Holy shit really!? " He yelled. I chuckled and nodded.

"Damn I thought we were here only for a couple hours." He said. I nodded in agreement . "When do you want to leave?" I asked him. He just looked at me and shrugged "Whenever you wish to" he said. "Maybe when the stars are up high in sky" I said. He scrunched his nose "Alright?" He said whilst giving me a questionable grin. I chuckled at him and I just laid down.

~~~Time Skip~~~

The sun soon disappeared from the sky. Now the moon and stars were shown. "Thank god it's not cloudy. I love looking at the stars, it's relaxing" I softly say. I could feel his eyes on me and so I looked at him "You alright?" I asked him. He looks away and nods "Ok?" I said.

He soon laid beside me and curled up to my side. I blushed at the small touch between us. I smiled and started to cuddle with him. He was stiff for a moment but then started to lean into me more.  "Y/n?" I whispered. "Yeah?" He whispered back. "I love you" I finally say. He was silent so it made me nervous. He then turned around and kissed my cheek. "I love you too" he said. My face was now warm and I could feel the blush cross all over my face.

—————————————————

Oof finally!!