18. I missed you😢

Hey Guys ! Am back with the update...
Vote and comment plzz

Next update - After 90+ votes...

______________________________________

Morning:

Sai woke up and saw virat sleeping ..

Sai thought : Virat sir i know u r not happy with me...u just consider me ur responsibility nothing more... i know u still love pakhi di thats why u told that blissful night as a mistake...but dont worry i can do anything to make u happy even if that means seperating myself from u...

She noticed virat who was sleeping was now waking up slowly...

Vir: Good morning sai!

S: good morning virat sir...

Sai went to fresh up while virat was thinking very deeply something...

Virat pov♢♢

Why sai is not behaving normally?...why i feel sai is hiding something from me...i was ignoring her thinking she may be thinking about that night only... but now it seems to be more...!? What it can be!? ...i need to talk to her....but not now...she must be getting late for college...

And bell in the main door rung...

Since sai was in bathroom and sam was not in home...he came down to open the door...

And found whole family standing happily.
....

They came in and gave some prasad to virat and asked for sai and sam...virat answered them...

Sai came down or rather say after seeing ash she ran and hugged ashwini tightly...

Ash:  slow slow...what happened !?

Sai: i missed u...😢

(Hehehe...how many of u thought its between Sairat...??)

And everyone started laughing on her antics
..

Bhavani and gang too accepted her now as their priest told about the fortune sai may bring to the family...

After sometime sai went for college whereas virat for PS.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXX

at evening , sai was studying with half mind as half mind was thinking about the future...

Virat came in room in his uniform...and informed that this weekend thats tomorrow ...they have to attend a party...

Sai: which party?

V: its just a casual celebration for we officers have successfully saved the girls from exporting..

S: oh thats great ! Congrats 😀

V: thanks but u need to come with me in the party everyone is insisting to meet the daring girl of Gadchiroli...😉

S: of course virat sir...u fresh up ...and come down to have the dinner...😊

Virat nods ....and goes...

XXXXXXXX

Next day:

It was sai's off as seniors (last years) were to celeberate their farewell...

Sai was thinking ...what she should wear when ashwini comes and gives her sky blue saree...sai was happpy as the saree was too pretty to deny...😜

Xxxxx

virat was waiting for sai....

Sai came down while adjusting her plates ...virat was mesmerised seeing her...😍

Sai noticed and strted blushing unknowingly😶... virat realized something and averts his gaze while ashwini puts kala tika● behind her ear...

×××××××××××××

It was a silent drive ... virat wanted to confront her but denies as he doesnt wanted to ruin their mood...

Suddenly some lady came in front of his car ...virat put the breaks that resulted sai jerking her body & her head was about to hit but virat put the hands in between...

(I love that scene...😍)

Virat and sai saw that that lady was none other than....(Guess Guess😈)

Pakhi😈...

Sai opened the door and rushed to pakhi...(she is pregnant na)

Pakhi was panting...sai made her sit on the back side of the car and offered her the water...

Vi: pakhi u here? In this condition? How...

S: yes pakhi didi ...is everything fine..

P:M-my freind invited for a party..i was going in my car but suddemly it punctured..i got down but some goons started moving towards me with bad intension...i - i ran from there and landed here...

S: no worries now...u r with us now...u give us the adress ...will drop u...

Pakhi told the adress...it was same party in which sai nd virat was going...

They decided to go together...

XxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxx

Precap: sai ,virat and pakhi at the party...friend of pakhi...and an interesting FB.

Hii... so i gave a precap...
I know u must be feeling what sai is doing right now but try to understand her view...

How she be feeling knowing his husbands love is carrying their symbol...it may be wrong but according to sai its right...she is thinking about the child ..about virat...virat had not showed any sign that he loves her yet...except that night which he named as a "Mistake"

I agree that sai should not have believed in pakhi words without crosschecking but she doesnt know about her real face and is sympathied towards her...

I hope doubts somewhere got have cleared...if there are still any queries u can ask in comment....

Thank u for ur interest...💙

With love ❤,

♤Mystery_id2💜.