EPILOGUE.

"Siaa...Viratt.."

Sai screamed from kitchen...

(Wanna know why...?)

Sai pov..

I reached home after my hectic yet satisfying job. I  am a reputed gynaecologist in a well reputed hospital "jeevani" now... i go to hospital in second shift..

Virat asked me to hire a maid but..i wanted to be a housewife too...and thus i refused

I found the daughter-father duo sitting in sofa quietly.
Sia,our 7 year old daughter, was studying ..which lemme tell is not less than a miracle... she is very mischievious girl yet my cutiee but studying had never been her liking..

Virat was studying some files maybe related to his Cases.. which is again shocking not because he was reading the files but bcoz he was reading it ...upside down?

Guess he has found a new talent...No comments.

I sat near my daughter sia ..she was learning Maths?

"Who learns Maths ,baby"

"Mom dont call me baby.." she whined.. to which i suppress my laugh  and used my speciality...innocent eyes..

"And i was learning how to solve maths.." i gave a confused look but still thought to be silent as its better than doing any shararat...

"U and ur maths ...well tell me do u want to drink some juice coz am going to make some for myself" i thought she will immedialtely nod in yes but instead...she looked at her father with pleading eyes.
...

I look at him ..he was looking everywhere but us..

Is something wrong??

i shrugged at their behaviour and went to kitchen... only to see a view of mess...

It seem like a tornado occured here here...

Oh...thats the reason for their behaviours...

They know i dont like my kitchen in such a condition... am possesive bout' it ...weird isn't it...

"Siaa...Viratt"

I screamed ...

They came here as if they were innocent like hell... i glared at them

And like me..my daughter gave me innocent eyes...so that i can melt
..but i wont ..how dare they mess up with my kitchen
..

I decided not to scold them and give silent treatment...

*
After cleaning kitchen for 2 hrs, i prepared lunch ...

Virat suggested to order the food and offered to help..

But i ignored him.. he tried to melt me under his arms but am not an easy nut to crack...

I kept the dishes in dining table and sat their.. the duo came..and sat quietly...

Well if u r thinking about chavan nivas then lemme tell we had shifted in ____(u can fill any place, am not getting it ..)  coz i got the offer letter from "jeevani" and everybody wanted me to follow my dreams ...so i ,virat and sia shifted here...