29. Punishment..

Virat came down in hall yawning ,still in his night suit i.e. black track pants and grey T-shirt..his hairs were unorganised and showing that he has woken up just now...

He saw everybody teasing sai and noticed sai ..whose cheeks were red ...coz of blushing or embaressement or blushing is still a mystery...

Chal beta virat!! Its time to take the U turn ...his heart voiced expanding the U...while his mind agreed and started going back only to hear a voice ..

"Shiva!! Mere bhaii..kaha chala?"

Shit!

Virat turned towards them showing his all the teeth and rubb8ng his nape as if he is caught stealing food in midnight...

Everybody laughed seeing him while sai was giving accusing looks...

Good! Coz of him only am here standing and taking everybody teases.. now u will also taste it Mr. ....

Sai : yes virat sir come.. have breakfast..

Karishma: han han dada...have it ...today u need so much energy... have it ...

Sairat blushed and youngsters laughed while the elders shook their heads in disbelief
..

All did their BF and left for work...and sai too left for college ..

____

At night

Virat was excited to go to their bedroom ... but sai wantedly was making him wait...just to irk him..

Sai was keeping all the utensils in the place when she felt two arms snaking around her waist..she knew the touch...,virat's touch

She slapped his hand but the ziddi sir didnt took it off..

" offo Virat sir plz go na.."

"Who is 'Sir' ?" Virat asked in his suspicious (fake) tone..

" u "...sai spoke..

" no am nott..." virat whined like a child..earning a confused look from sai..

" sai call me virat na.." virat demanded ... sai understood what he is trying to say..

"How can i virat sir...?" Sai spoke geniuinely...

"Okay then...u will deserve a punishment.." virat spoke in authorative tone..

Hearing 'punishment' she remembered her prev night talk..

She immediately come out of his hold and glaring him.." dont talk to me...am angry.."

"Wha...ohh for yesterday.."virat realized..

"U know virat sir how much i tried to look best..only for u.. my arms were paining setting my hairs.. but u didnot even talked to me properly.." sai said with tears waiting to flow..

" aww..my hot and sizzling wife...u know wby i did it(sai nodded in no..) coz u were so hot and sexy..that i would have got uncontrolled ...and then ur stupid thing of not meeting in private..." virat spoke...