Loki

y/n pov

"You need me to do what?" Loki asks, surprised by my question for help.

"I can't deal with a problem i don't remember" i say and he just looks at me. "Fine, if you don't want to do it then tell me how i can do it myself"

"You can't be serious, you want to relive the most traumatic thing in your life"

"I don't remember it, i need to know what happened and why i was sent away. They know i'm alive and that means they want to kill me"

"I know but not even i would go that far as to relive the past"

"I've already relieved everything else except for that, i can handle it" i say and regret i even said it. I don't want to remember what i went through in that coma.

"You relieved everything in that coma?" he asks, dammit can he stay out of my head.

"I lived through much in that coma, both things that haven't happened and things that've happened. I'm not talking about it but i need to know what i'm running from... please Loki"

"It's dangerous"

"I thought you didn't care for anyone else but yourself"

"Well you're kinda my only friend, so i can't lose you" that's the most adorable i'll probably ever hear him say.

"Then i'll be careful, please i need to know what i'm running from so i can stop running" i say, sitting down beside him again. Looking up to meet his face.

"Then i want something in return"

"For real?" i laugh as he let's a smile out. "Fine, what do you want"

"I want you to use that beautiful power of persuasion on my brother to let me out for an evening"

"That's it, easy. My memories for an evening out, do we have a deal?" i say, extending my hand and he shakes it.

"I'll give you the instructions at the dance" he says with that same smile and i make a fake pout.