~10~

Genevieve walked down one of the long hallways of the castle as she checked her phone to see what things were left to do on the list she had created. She passed a room whose door was wide open. From inside the brightly lit up room from the afternoon sunlight, she heard someone who's voice was laced with a French accent.

"Mademoiselle?"

Genevieve stopped in her tracks and took a few steps back so she was standing in front of the room. She peeked inside and saw the room was empty.

"Err Mademoiselle, over here."

She turned her head to the right and saw a thin tall man dressed in a black shirt with black pants, standing holding a measuring tape with a friendly smile present on his face.

"Oh hello." Genevieve have a small wave.

"Bonjour. Mind helping me with something?"

"Sure." she stepped in and walked up to him.

"I've been working on my latest masterpiece and I need someone to model in it." the man started to walk towards a small hallway that lead to another large room. "Will you care to help me by being the model?" he turned around as he asked Genevieve.

"Oh me? I guess."

"Fantastique! I'm Jean-Pierre by the way." he turned around once again and extended his hand forward.

"Genevieve." she shook his hand. "If you don't mind by me asking, what were you working on?"

"Why tell when I can show it you." Jean-Pierre grinned and lead Genevieve into the room that he was leading her to.

Genevieve walked in and softly gasped. A headless mannequin was dressed in a plain creme dress with a long lace train running behind it. The full sleeves were stitched of a delicate floral lace design. The dress was the most beautiful wedding dress Genevieve had ever seen. She stepped closer to the dress and admired its beauty. "Is this the wedding dress that the princess will wear?"

"The one and only her majesty asked me to design the wedding dress for the future princess of Genovia."

"I don't know if I should try it on though." Genevieve said reluctantly.

"Oh please darling. Nothing will happen. You'll just be showing it to me. I always have a person wear my creations in order to see how it will look on them rather on a mannequin. I need my masterpieces to come to life! But in this case I really can't ask the princess because no one knows who it will be."

"You have a point."

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Jean-Pierre clapped his hands. He walked over to the mannequin and undressed it and laced it on the black couch that was placed near the window. "I'll be right outside."

"Alright." Genevieve touched the dress and had emotions mixed with honour and excitement.

She unbuttoned the only button on the back of her burgundy dress and pulled it over her head. Standing in only her undergarments and heels, Genevieve was still hesitant to wear the dress.

"Are you done Mademoiselle?" Jean-Pierre's muffled voice asked from behind the door.

"Almost!" Genevieve quickly grabbed the dress and stepped inside it. She noticed the back had a plunging v-line with three pearls stitched in a straight line at the lower back.

Genevieve stood in front of the full length mirror that stood on an incline on the plush creme carpet. She noticed the dress hugged her body perfectly. The dress showed off her collarbones as the collar started from the edge of her shoulders and ended right above her breasts. The laced sleeves looked even more beautiful with skin peeking underneath it. Remembering Jean-Pierre was waiting for her, Genevieve brought her brown locks in front of her chest and called for him.