1955 pt. 3

"Good morning, Winry!" you chirped when you found the blonde girl was at the kitchen preparing breakfast.

"Morning Y/n!" she replied and pour your favorite milk into your glass. "Did Ryo-san already awake yet?"

"Not yet." You said and got your apron also to help Winry.

"I've been thinking Y/n. Where did you meet that tattoos dude?" asked Winry while flipping the pancakes.

"When I was four!"

"Eh?! You were so young back then, I mean, what are you and him exactly? Is he your uncle or something?"

You giggled, "Well, Ryo is like more a friend and a dad to me. Sometimes I would quarrel also with him."

"Hmm, so you've known him for a long time. Why you didn't tell me sooner??"

You were hesitated at first, you don't know if you should tell Winry about your ability that you can revive back to life multiple times, moreover that Sukuna is the king of curse. But Winry was already like a big sis to you, you count on her since the first day you decided to be a mechanic.

"Uh, well-"

"HUWAAAAAA!!! WHO ARE YOU?!"

For some reason, you are glad because of Edward's loud screaming in the morning, as you and Winry can heard many footsteps from upstairs, revealing Edward next with a horror expression on his face.

"Winry! Who the hell is that coming out of from Y/n's room?! Goon?!" Edward yell as he went beside the blonde girl.

"Ed, that was so rude of you towards a guest." Winry sigh.

"Guest?! That pinkette guy with all tattoos?!"

You felt annoyed and smack Edward on the head, "Don't be rude to Ryo!"

"Who is he?! You know him?!" the blonde male still yelled disbelieve as he pointed towards the dining room where there is Sukuna half bare naked, he still uses only his lower kimono to cause revealing his chest and toned abs.

Winry even spill some of the tea from the cup when she sees Sukuna being like that in their dining room. You immediately went to Sukuna to kick his foot, "Ryo! Wear your kimono back properly!"

"Ow, alright, alright." He replied and went back upstairs.

Edward look at you with an annoyed face as you glare at him in return, "What?"

He was about to said something but then shook his head in defeat. "You really are something," he then bumps your head a bit and you just rolled your eyes as answer.

After the cooking are all finish, you four then have a quite breakfast. Mostly because both Winry and Edward are kept staring at Sukuna the entire time, while the other hand, the pinkette doesn't seem to care at all as he watches you struggling to open a jar of jam.

"What is that kid?" ask Sukuna.

"Jam, for bread." You replied, still trying to open it.

Sukuna then snatches it away from you and open it with his big hand in one go. You grin, "Thanks Ryo!"

The king of curse only give a 'hmm' and eat the pancakes, he was sure to saw these often where humans ate this and it doesn't seem so bad for him since he only ate food that he ordered some of the curse spirits to delivered it to his innate domain.

"Who are you exactly?" Edward suddenly decided to ask as Winry and you glance at the both of them.

"I'm Ryo." Sukuna said, somehow he doesn't want to let Winry and Edward know his full name, his name is probably already gone spread to the whole people in town and he is too lazy to deal with sorcerers right now.