1990 pt. 4

After that night you cried your eyes out, you tell the whole thing towards Utahime what happened to you along with those two curses.

Utahime couldn't even said more from your story, because your situation resembled her in the past when Gojo left her. But she tries her best as she could to comfort and helped you.

You two decide to have breakfast outside today, Utahime said she wanted to treat you something to make you feel better. So you ended up on a sweet shop name Ufakuku.

"Ah, welcome young ladies! What can I get for you?" offered the friendly grandma, somehow seeing her make you remembered of Granny Mizuki.

"Uhm, I'll have those green tea mochi." Said Utahime as she then glances at you who still looking awful like a clown.

"Oh, uh, I have waffle." You order too and Utahime paid it.

"Coming right away! Please have a seat." Said the owner as you both sat at the nearby window.

"Y/n, I thought you like cookies? Isn't that your favorite?" Utahime asked.

"It is but I'm just not in the mood to eat that."

"Hmm," hums your friend in respond, she's guessing you're still upset about what happened yesterday.

"Here you go, one green tea mochi and waffle." Said the owner while placing the food on the table.

Utahime thank the grandma while you looking quietly at the waffles.

The owner suddenly giggled that made you and Utahime look at her confuse, "What's funny?"

"Oh, sorry. It was just, seeing you two girls sitting on this table while ordering mochi and waffle for breakfast, it reminds me of my customers." Said the old woman.

"Is that so? They must be often come here then." Utahime replied with a small smile.

"Yeah, every week those two always eat here. Sometimes I overheard them had a conversation about problem with girls, and the funniest part that they always show off that Iori or Y/n they said? Who's the prettiest and smartest."

Both you and Utahime widened your eyes shocked when that owner really just spoke your both names.

"Wait, did you just said Iori and Y/n?" asked Utahime once more to make sure.

"Yup, I heard them right. It's Iori and Y/n, it's probably their girlfriends." Answered the granny.

You muttered on your own but decided to ask, "Obba-chan, are those guys are Gojo and Sukuna?"

"Yeah that's them! It's been five years they didn't visit again here, you two know them??" exclaimed the owner happily, to be honest she missed those curses.

You and Utahime look at each other, decided to tell her the truth. "Gran, we are Iori and Y/n. Nice to meet you."

The grandma gasps quietly as she handed her hand, "You two are Iori and Y/n?! Nice to meet you too, I'm Miranda, I've been holding my sweet shops since year 1930."

Wow, the shop was already held that really long.

"I'm so happy to meet you two, so are you both really Gojo and Sukuna's girlfriend??" she asked excitedly.

"No." You answered with a sad smile while Utahime raise her hand.

"Uh, I-I'm just a someone in Gojo's past." She said hesitating.

Miranda just nods as she took a chair to sit together with you two. "So what happened? I know those boys are curses."

You glance at the granny shocked, "You really do?"