1996 pt. 7

By the time you arrived at the angel territory, where Mazoku told you that Sukuna's finger was in there, you could feel the air chilling down your spine.

You were expecting the place where Yami Tenshi lives to be as beautiful as she is.

But it was all a horrendous sight, the places that were for all angels used to live now completely change like a land full of dirt.

It's just nothing but emptiness, as you look around shaking unbelievable that Greed along with his companions destroy all the territory with still unknown purposes.

You slapped yourself on the cheek, it's not the time now to think about that because now, your mission is to get one last Sukuna's finger back, although you had a hunch of belief that Utahime and Gojo already got it from Brenton.

Technically you are the last one to stand for the pinkette's and everyone's sake.

Sukuna told you just to get it from the Yuki Onna without an affair to fight.

Well, those words of his are now useless for you to get away because when you see one Sukuna's finger is in some kind of barrier, there is also the white haired woman who guards it, as if she knew you were coming.

"Yuki Onna."

"If it isn't Ryomen Sukuna's favorite being, how are you doing Little Y/n?"

"Give me the finger." You ignore her question, you had no time for some bullshit chit chat with the woman, you have to go back fast.

Because your tone sounded like you were in a hurry, Yuki Onna then rose from her position, looking at you now with a different stare.

You let down your guard for a sec because you somehow made her not like it the way you came and intended for the finger.

"I believe I can't do that."

"Then I have to take it by force."

"I actually started to like you when the first time we met, where is Little Y/n who is a shy coward cat?"

"Not here anymore." You snickered.

"Huh no wonder," Yuki Onna then raised her one hand, "I bet you already made love with him, so that's what you look like right now."

"SHUT UP!" you took no longer but to ready your coin.

Sorry Sukuna, but as I thought, I cannot get your last finger back without a fight against your fake ex. You thought, as Yuki Onna was also ready to attack you.

You had no idea what her ability is but the area now is quite chilly, the butterflies that suddenly came out of her hand also flew around making you cautious what it would do.

Until it surprised you when one of the butterflies suddenly threw a ball like ice towards you, you let it hit on your left foot but it made you scream in pain when the thing suddenly exploded.

"What the hell was that?!"

"Don't you underestimate my babies, their sting." Yuki Onna recalled as she then raised her both hands to let out more butterflies from herself.

"Agh!" you tried to avoid the ball explosive from the butterflies again, but you realized that the thing was not like a bomb, its explosion may be the same but the temparature was unduly cold.

It was like your foot stepped into an iceberg.

So her powers produce ice, then that's why her presence is not always warm, because she originally is the Ice Emperor of the Spirit World. You thought again and had an idea of how to beat her.