1990

= * ੈ✩‧₊˚Flashback to Your Fight Against Utahime (1985) * ੈ✩‧₊˚ =

"Let's stop this Hime-chan!" you yelled one more time as you back away from her, there are already several cuts and bruises in each your own body.

Surprisingly, you two had almost the same strength and enough curse energy to beat each other, but when it was already several hours you fought and there's no end, it's getting useless to the way it seems.

Whether one of you will lose or win, you two will not stop, ever.

You defend yourself again with your coin and spell your jujutsu, "Curse Technique: Ring of Fire!"

Instantly the fire circle around you to block Utahime's way with her both small naginata in her hands, but then she uses another jujutsu to remove the fire and made close to you again, this time you got cut on the cheek.

"You don't understand what I've been through! I never had the chance to live properly since the time I was born! Until I met Sukuna, I started to be human like myself! Even though he's a curse, he was once also a human being, Hime-chan!!"

Utahime just ignore you as she tries to attack you again, this time she kicks you on the guts and luckily you manage to block it by your palm. "And then there is Gojo-sensei, without him, I would never have the chance to use my jujutsu, I was all clueless, without their help, I won't be who I am today!!"

You flip your other two coins, using two jujutsu technique at the same time. You don't know if you're allowed to do this, but Gojo always remind you not to use it too much, it might made side effect in your body without your knowing.

"Mix Curse Technique: Dead Blood, Whirlpool Thunder!"

Utahime widen her eyes when you use that ability, but she cannot move her body due to you use 'Dead Blood' on her, it caused her blood veins freeze for a moment, along thunder around her as she was struck.

"Agh!"

She then plopped to the ground, head looking down as her both naginata in her hands loosens. You couldn't help but to ran towards her and kneel down in front.

"Hime-chan! Sorry, I didn't mean—"

BUGHH!

Your right cheek stung when she out of nowhere punch you on the cheek, as if she was collapsing earlier on purpose.

You cough out blood because of the impact as you wipe your lips, damn, this is going all too much. You would probably really die.

But you won't give up, you stand on your feet and went to Utahime again. This time, you pulled her by the shoulder as you continued what you yelled at her earlier, "If you still dare to kill Gojo and Sukuna I swear—"

"SHUT UP!"

It widened your eyes next when she suddenly garb your collar pretty hard, the whole time you two fight, Utahime never said a single word, until right now in a condition like this.

"I KNOW HOW YOU FELT! I KNOW!"

"W-What?" you muttered. "How can you know? You just lose your mind back then and tried to kill them right in front of my eyes!!"

"I know how you felt, but you don't know mine!" Utahime said again as she continued to yelled, this time showing her miserable face to you, making you to look at her surprise.

"I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! ESPECIALLY BEING REBORN AGAIN FOR THE COUNTLESS OF TIMES, BECAUSE IF I DO, I-I WILL..."

She stopped for a second then slowly her eyes glistening with tears, "I-I will want to meet Satoru again!!"