The way every parts of his body also talks to me

Picture from Pinterest.

I have added walking down the streets when the sun hasn't yet fully risen on the sky to my 'the things that I like' lists. The walk to the bus stop from Genova's Inn only took 10 minutes but I purposely left earlier so I could enjoy the wind breeze at the morning. I have my headset on listening to the podcast about a girl who shares the same name with a guy and the guy was nice but has no humor so the girl has confusion about to stay or leave him.

I stopped walking when I see him standing at the sidewalk in front of his family bake store, kicking small rocks. He wore his blue uniform neatly this morning, his hair not as messy as I saw him yesterday. I walked closer to him and he looked up to me.

"Hey" He greets me.

I took off my headset and put it back on my bag, "Hey".

We started walking down the sidewalk to the bus stop. I was the one who walks by the roadside while he was at the beach side. He pulled my bag, and slowly directed me to move to where he was walking.

"So, what were you listening to just know?" He glances at me.

"Just a podcast about a girl who shares the same name with a guy" I glance at him just to make sure I wasn't being rude. His eyes were at the road in front of us.

"So what happened with them? Are they some kind like strangers to friends to lovers or else?"

Now he's fully got my attention, my eyes widen. "You know this kind of thing too?"

"Well, it's just something that I've observe as I grew up", he shrugged. At least he observes about this kind of thing with something real, something realistic. Unlike me, I have to learn all about this thing from the books that I read as I was growing up. "So will you tell me what happened between them?" He still tries to know. At this time, I don't know if he really wants to know the whole story or he just wants to talk about something to be nice so we wouldn't be so awkward with the silence. If it's really the last option, I'll give him an A for the effort also an A for the first option because of the curiosity.

"Are you sure? You'll get bored" I said while looking up at him. He looked back at me with dare looks. "I mean if you don't find it interesting" I hold out my arms to the air.

He snorted then shakes his head a bit, "Then how about we share our thoughts after you tell me the story".

"Okay" I nodded. Okay, so I read, I listen to podcast and listen to music, and sometimes I do watch movies also I have a few favorite TV series. But I never ever share my thought or have a talk even the light one about the books that I read, the podcast or music that I listen to, or movies or the TV series that I obsessed with anyone, not even mom (because we have different taste in everything). I used to have a few friends back in public school but I could never talk about what I like because what they're like totally more realistic than mine, boys as in real life. That's a good thing; you get to know the real experience, its more benefit. But fictional characters were made for people like me. I found them as my comfort zone, I could daydream about them and make it feels like real, and they could stay with me as long as I let them to stay in my mind. They never leave me, if they do leave; it causes no pain because it was me who let them go.

"The girl thinks that the guy has no humor build in him. But he's a real kind guy, so kind that she has confusion about to stay or leave him"

"What's their name?" He asked.

"Alexa. Alex for the boy and Lexa for the girl"

"What if you were Lexa? What will you choose between to stay or leave the Alex guy behind?"